Arachnophobia

(Requested by @neotheskylander. Sorry that this is short.)

  "THOMAS HELP MEEEEE!"

  Tom never knew that his fiancé's scream could sound so much like a girl in a horror movie about to die from the killer. But, it was. Sadly.
  Tom looked over to Tord, who was crying in the corner of the living room. Edd and Matt were watching from the kitchen, their eyes wide with confusion as to why Tord was screaming. Tom knew why. His used-to-be boyfriend had arachnophobia, the fear of spiders, and that's what was in the living room. A small, harmless, spider. Tom groaned and walked over to Tord, who was busy having a panic attack the size of his own ego.
   "Tord, calm down. Where is it?" Tom asked. Tord pointed to the couch, where the gray spider sat. Tom sighed and walked over to the couch, crushed it with his thumb, and wiped his hand off onto his jeans. Tord kept crying into his knees.

  "Tord, chill, its dead."
   "... oh. Thanks, Tommy!" Tord lept up and hugged Tom tightly. Tom just sighed, annoyed.
   "First the shotgun and the toliet, and now this? Tord, if we were still dating, I would want to break up with you." Tom looked at Tord, who started crying again. The Brit groaned again and hugged Tord tightly. "I'm kidding. Calm down." The two went quiet for a moment.

   "... maybe I am."
   "Thomas, please."