Even more angst

(I told you that I had plans.

Anyways, this is based off of my rp with Smol_Tommo! I'm taking two things from it. One, Tord's the bottom. I know that's weird coming from me, but that's how it turned out in our rp. And two, Tord is a monster, like Tom. He's a mix of two demons: an eldritch and a dream demon. If that second one sounds familiar to you Gravity Falls fans out there, then you'd be correct!

Enjoy the feels~)

    "Hey, Tommy, check this out!" Tord smiled as he tried to make his magic work again. His boyfriend, Tom, watched him from their bed, his legs crossed. Tord groaned in annoyance when nothing happened.
   "Tord, I don't think it's going to work that easily..."
   "Come on! It can't be that hard." Tord huffed sassily. Tom stood up and looked down at Tord.
  "Well, how do demons use magic?"
  "We're born with the ability, but I have no idea how to access it..." Tord tried again and sighed when nothing happened.
  "What are you even trying to do?"
  "I have no idea, to be honest." The smaller male chuckled a bit. "I've seen pictures of demons with fire balls in their hands, so I'm trying that, I guess." Tord shrugged.
   "Alright." Tom nodded and stood standing. Tord stood in front of his and faced his 'mate', trying to use his magic again.

   After a few more tries, Tord finally seemed to make progress. He made a few blue sparks fly out of his fingers, but not much. So he kept trying, grinning widely. He was getting the hang of it, it seemed.
   He didn't know that his powers were going to be way to strong for him to control. He only realized this when it was too late. With another try, his hands lit up in blue flames and his eyes widened as he felt his body shake.
   "Tom?! What's going on?!" He screamed.
   "I... I don't know!" Tom asked, backing up a bit. Tord tried to blow out the flames on his hands, but failed. He put his hand up for a moment to try and turn off the flames when a blue fire ball shot out of his palm. His eyes widened as the fire ball hit Tom square in the chest and sent him flying backwards. As Tom hit the wall and slumped to the ground, Tord's fire went out. The demon hybrid ran over to Tom, looking at the wound. His eyes stayed wide as tears built up.
   The magic fire ball had gone clean through his hoodie and shirt and right to his skin, making a large, bloody hole in the middle of his chest.

"Tom?!" Tord shook his boyfriend, who groaned. "Oh thank god, you're ok."
Tom looked down at his chest and chuckled softly before leaning against the wall. "It's... hard to breathe..."
"I know. I'm going to call the ambulance." Tord reached for his phone, but Tom stopped him.
"They can't help." Tom coughed up a bit of blood. Tears started falling down Tord's cheeks.
"W-what..?"
"They can't help with magic. And I can feel how much damage it did... they can't fix this.." Tom gasped out. Tord grabbed his hoodie gently.
"You can't leave me, though! This is all my fault oh my lord..." Tord mumbled. Tom wiped some of his tears away.
"It's not. You just can't control your magic. You didn't mean it." He smiled sadly. "I love you, Tord." He tried to let out a soft purring sound. Usually, that would comfort Tord, but it didn't work this time. Tord was fully crying into Tom's shoulder.
"I love you too..." Tord mumbled. Right then, he heard Tom's breath hitch and stop. He starting crying even harder at the point.

Tord never used his magic again after that.