Dear Diary

(Requested by @smol_blue_bean_tom.)

   Tord poked his head into the dark room, a grin on his face. It was midnight, and the house was dark and quiet. He was sneaking into his enemy, Tom's, room to mess with him. He would never know it was him. He sneaked in, staying quiet so he didn't wake the sleeping Brit curled up on the messy bed. He almost tripped over a few clothes on the floor, but stayed completely quiet, other than that.
   He started with the drawers, first, pulling out random clothes to make the room even more messy. He held back his laughter from that; for some reason, he found this hilarious. As he was throwing, though, his hand hit something with a hard cover. He looked at the drawer, confused, before grabbing the object and pulling it out. It was a blue book with a ribbon bookmark a hard cover, and no title. Tord looked at Tom, who was fast asleep, before opening the book up.

His eyes widened a bit. It was Tom's diary. He didn't even knew the Brit had a diary. But, nevertheless, he stepped into the moonlight coming from Tom's open window and started reading a random passage.
Tord mumbled the words to himself as he read the short passage he had flipped to. It was something simple, just talking about Tom wanting to stop his alcohol problem but not being able to. He flipped to another page. Again, boring. Just talked about his brother moving into a house near theirs and a reminder for Tom to tell himself to visit his brother more. He flipped to a third message, and his eyes widened a bit as he read out loud.

"Dear diary..." Tord mumbled, making sure not to be too loud. "... those feelings won't go away? They're starting to scare me by now... whenever I'm around that commie my heart beats faster and my stomach goes into knots... it's annoying..." Tord read out loud and his eyes stayed widened. "Excuse me?" He asked himself. He didn't hear something shift in the darkness until it was way too late. Tom had woken up and was looking at him.
"Tord?" He asked drowsily. Tord instantly felt panic go through him and he closed the book.
"Uh... hi Thomas! This is all a dream..." he tried that tactic. Tom looked down at his arm and pinched it, looking back at Tord.
"Nope. What are you doing in my room? And why are you reading my diary?" He asked, sounding too tired to properly get mad.
"You answer my question first. What kind of 'feelings' do you mean?" Tom's face instantly heated up and he looked away.
"You... weren't supposed to read that."
"Well, too bad, I did. Explain." Tord put the book back. "I came in here to trash your place and mess with you. And I found the diary, so I decided to read it." He answered Tom's questions.
"..... I don't know.... I've been feeling weird feelings around you for a while now. My heart and stomach twist, I get all clammy, I can't stop my face from heating up..." he explained, muttering. Tord blushed softly and smiled.
"You love me?"
"Wait what?! I would never love a commie like you!" Tom suddenly snapped. Guess he could get properly mad.
"... Tom, those feelings are love." He said. "You love me." Tom went silent. Tord chuckled and walked to the door. "I'll leave, sorry for the prank gone wrong. I love you too." He said and left the room, leaving Tom blushing and confused in his bed, staring at the door. Tord, meanwhile, was on the other side of the door, fist pumping the air and silently cheering that he finally said his feelings out loud.