Cheater!Tord x Tom

(Requested by @someone-secret. Short and sad. I've worked with this topic so much on my TimTorc book that's it's boring to me, tbh.)

Tom stopped at the front door of his and his fiance's house, a small smile on his face. He was finally done with his late night shift, making him tired and just want to snuggle up with Tord under the blankets against the cold winter night. He walked in and hummed.
    "Tordsie! I'm home!" He called into the house. No response. Weird, he thought Tord said he would be home by the time he got there. He walked up the stairs and into the darkened bedroom hallway. "Tord?" He called out his lover's name again. He walked to bedroom, sighing, and opened he door to drop off his bag and text Tord, ask where he is. Maybe he just had a late night as well. I mean, an army leader would normally be busy, right?

Wrong. This time, at least.

Tom opened the door and his heart sank to the floor. Tord was there, making out with some random girl on the bed. He pulled back and looked at Tom wide-eyed.
"Uh... Thomas, this isn't what it looks like."
"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE CHEATING ON ME!" Tom screeched, tears already forming in his eyes. He stomped out of the room and Tord followed. He took off his engagement ring and chucked it at Tord, hitting him straight in his bad eye.
"Leave me alone! Forever this time! I hate you!" Tom screeched at him and ran out of the house and into the cold night, tears streaming fully down his eyes as Tord stood there, in the hallways, thinking about how much he wished he could take that back.

(Sorry that it was so short)

(Update: there won't be a part 2 to this, stop asking. I don't like how I wrote this one.)