♡)Stay||Impulse

Start from the beginning

Jaime frowned, "I thought the only was to get out of the speedforce was by yourself.."

"But I think I found a way! And now I lost it!! A girl caught it and I think she wanted to return it to me, but I teleported here before I could take it!", Bart said, frustrated.

"Woah, woah, hermano. Don't fret! I'm sure the next time you see her, she'll return it to you!", Jaime said, trying to cheer Bart up.

Bart sighed and smiled sadly at Jaime, "Or, I could never see her again, and never get Wally out of the speedforce, and she might give up, and she might throw it away 'cause she'll think it's useless, and-"

"Hermano! You're rambling!", Jaime exclaimed.

"I'm just... I could lose my only chance to get Wally out of the speedforce...", Bart whispered.

Jaime sighed, "Cheer up, buddy. You'll get that formula back!"

Bart frowned and trudged away. He couldn't be positive today. He just couldn't.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You slowly walked to your only friend at school. Her name was (B/F/N). You tapped her shoulder and she turned around, smiling cheerfully.

"Hey, gurl!", she squealed.

You laughed, ignoring the dirty looks everyone else was giving you.

(B/F/N) was the only one who truly knew you. She stuck by your side, even at tough times like this.

"So, (B/F/N), you know everyone in this school... even out of this school, actually.", you said.

She looked at you curiously, "And soooooooo...?"

You fidgeted, "Soooo, I was wondering if you knew a boy with auburn-brown hair and emerald-green eyes?"

She raised an eyebrow, "You like?"

You turned red, "No, no, no! Nothing like that! I just saw him, and I have something that's his, and I was wondering-"

"Oh, you mean Bart Allen?", (B/F/N) asked, looking over at a brown-haired boy sitting at a table.

Your eyes lit up ,"Yeah, yeah, it's him!"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go talk to him!", (B/F/N) said and grabbed your arm.

You pulled your arm away, "Nooooo, no, no, bad idea."

(B/F/N) looked at you puzzled, "Why not?"

"BECAUSE, once he knows I'm a villain's kid, he'll HATE me!", you said.

(B/F/N) sighed, "Well, how are you gonna return the thing of his back to him?"

You smiled, "I can do it! I already have it planned out."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

You sneaked to the back of 'Bart', and stuck the piece of paper into his bag. You turned to leave, but you tripped and fell.

"Ow...", you mumbled.

You saw Bart turn around to see you. Your eyes widened in fear, and you quickly shot up and ran off.

"Hey, wait!!", Bart yelled, only making you run faster.

Bart watched you run off and sighed. He picked up his bag, and saw a piece of paper stuck in his bag.

He excitedly grabbed the piece of paper.

The formula...!

His lips curved into a bright smile.