Part 89

Rain's pov

I go down the stairs as quickly as I can, which isn't very fast seeing as I have to waddle. My hand is resting protectively over my stomach as I go, the large baby bump almost stretched to its limit. 

"Momma! Momma!"

I can't help but smile as I make it to the bottom of the stairs, panting a little bit from the exertion. 

"What is it sweetie?" I ask softly, looking at my beautiful baby girl as she runs towards me. Her hair, which used to be in two pigtails, is now free, the soft waves framing her chubby cheeks.

"You got a message from uncle Hobi" is her reply, her tiny voice reaching my ears as she stops in front of me. I hod my hands out to catch her as she trips over her untied shoelaces, preventing her from head-butting me in my large stomach. She jumps up and down in place as she waits for me to read it, her tiny body lifting off the ground.

"Uncle Hobi says that he and uncle Yoongi will be able to make it to your birthday party" I say with a grin, looking over at the suddenly-excited girl. 

"Yay! All of my uncles are coming!"

Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok have all agreed to come to her birthday party, even though they already knew that they were required to do so. If she had found out that they weren't coming, she would have thrown a massive tantrum.

The sound of the front door opening makes the two of us turn our heads towards the noise before looking at each other with wide eyes. I laugh as I mirror her look of surprise, already knowing who it is.

"You're father's home."

"Fatheeeeeeeeer!" she yells cutely, her voice holding out the ending. I grin as Taehyung appears in the entryway, his arms outstretched as he waits for his little girl to run to him. The smile on my face seems to be permanently sketched into my cheeks as I watch him pick her up into his arms and spin her around, her adorably high-pitched laughter filling the room.

"How's my little angel doing? Excited for your fourth birthday tomorrow?" She giggles in reply, displaying her missing front tooth. Tae chuckles before putting her back down and giving her a doll, her feet padding across the room as she goes to play with it.

"And how are you doing today?" he ask as he walks over to me, a smile on his handsome face. He stops in front of me before putting his hand on my stomach, his eyes full of love and affection. 

"I'm doing ok for a pregnant woman" I say jokingly, placing my hand over his. "And how is my big movie star doing?"

"I'm not a movie star yet" he says with a chuckle, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I still have to secure this role. Then you will have something to be proud of me for."

"I'm already proud of you" I mumble grumpily, pouting up at him. I smile when he laughs at my look, the both of us moving into the kitchen so that I can finish cooking dinner.

"I am confused as to why you have little Choon-hee calling me 'father'. What's with that?"

"Would you rather her call you 'daddy'?" I ask while rolling my eyes, enjoying the look of repulsion that appears on his face at the thought. 

"Of course not. Only you can call me that."

"Taehyung" I scoff as I gently hit his shoulder, but can't help the smile as it spreads across my face. 

"Namjoon called me again. Said he was wondering when we should schedule your last check up before you give birth to our baby boy."

"Tell him he can shove his stupid schedules up his womanizing ass" I say as I frown, still not over how unbelievable creepy he is. He might not be hitting on me anymore, but he did when he first became my doctor. 

"Don't worry, he's got a boyfriend to do that for him" Tae says as he laughs at my sour expression, coming over to me once more. 

I sigh as he places his hands on my waist, his forehead resting against mine. His breath is warm on my face as I close my eyes, my face tilted up.

"I love you" he whispers quietly, his lips brushing against mine. My lips turn up in a smile as I press my mouth onto his before pulling away, my eyes still closed as we stand together.

"Tae, you've been saying that every single day for the past four-and-a-half years. I know that you love me."

"I know you do" he mumbles before pecking my lips again. "I'm saying it to make up for the two-and-a-half years that we weren't together."

"I love you too" I whisper before standing on my tiptoes and rubbing our noses together, giggling when he kisses the tip of mine. I'm glad that we got back together and started a family. These two, soon to be three, people have filled my life with so much happiness. Kim Taehyung claims that I am the love of his life, and I would agree that he is mine as well. 

And to think, all of this started because I wanted him to be my Daddy.

Its finished. I am done. I am free. 

*Pauses when I realize I have way too many other ffs that I need to finish*

Thank you guys for being there for me. All of my day 1's, you deserve a prize, because I know that my writing needed (and still needs) some improvement. 

This has been one of my favorite things to write, and I am so happy that I got to share this experience with all of you!

If you liked this one, you should check out some of my other ffs. I will probably switch to updating Dance For Me and Basketball now that I am done with this one. 

Thanks again, I love y'all ^.^

And, like I always seem to say; Don't forget to vote, comment, and not do drugs