Sorry...

Before anyone gets mad at me, I would like to explain some things.

 I'm doing this here, so I don't want to have to answer any questions later about why I did what I did.

As some of you already know, I moved from California to Texas to live with my older sister on my 18th birthday a little over a year ago. I was having some family issues at the time, so I thought that was the best way to go. 

Just recently, my older sister divorced her husband due to some extremely person stuff that went down (that I won't go into detail about), so me, her, and my three nephews moved into my sister's dad's house in Utah.

All of this was very sudden, and it is going to be extremely hard for all of us. I am going to have to get three jobs to support myself as well as save up so that I can continue going to college like I was before all of this happened.

I'm not telling you this to get pity lol. I actually like working, so that's not a big deal to me. I'm only telling you this so you know why I may not update as much as I should. I have been trying my best, but I have a lot to do. I don't want anyone to think that I am just lazy and not doing it in spite of all of you.

Yes, I do read all of your comments. And when I say "all", I mean ALL of them lmao. It makes me sad and somewhat upset when I see someone complain about me not updating something, which is why I'm writing this. I hate that I have to do this to everyone who has been there for me since I first started writing, and I know that I am not the best writer, so thank you for sticking with me. I honestly love being able to write for you guys, and I will continue to for as long as I am able.

Now.........the bad stuff....

I have deleted some of my stories. They were the ones that I either do not like AT ALL, or that I have no idea how to complete them. I had to force myself to do it, but I did. I am sooooo sorry if one of the ones that I deleted was your favorite, but it is really hard updating when you have so many stories. I have also just unpublished a couple of them, so some of the stories that you liked might come back in the future when I get past this small rough patch.

Thank you guys so much for baring with me lol, I know I can write a lot. I will be starting to update only a couple at a time so that I can finish some stories and get them out of the way.

Also feel free to leave any suggestions that you might want me to write in my inbox and I will talk with you about them. I love turning someone's idea into a story, so if I like the idea I will put it to the side and start it when I finish some of my older works. I may or may not already have some new stories that I haven't published yet......

Anyway, I love you all! Don't forget to like, comment, and not do drugs