Part 6

Taehyung's pov

Her lips have got to be the softest things I have ever felt

Her lips have got to be the softest things I have ever felt. The kiss starts out soft and gentle as I lean towards her, wanting to get lost in her addicting scent. I can feel my heartbeat increase when she doesn't push me away, my smile coming through in the kiss. I am honestly surprised when she is the one to take things further, her hands tangling themselves in my hair.

I tilt her head to the side with one of my hands as it holds onto her chin, the other reaching across her so that I am leaning against her chest. My hand rests on her seat by her leg, the feel of her smooth skin sending tingles up my arm. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance. I can feel her smirk through the kiss as she opens her mouth, allowing me to use my tongue to explore hers. The vanilla taste of her lip balm makes my head spin in dizzying circles, my body growing more and more aroused by the second.

She suddenly breaks the kiss, forcefully turning my head to the side with her hand.  One hand stays on chin to keep my head in place, the other holding a fistful of my hair. I moan at how demanding and aggressive she is being, her assertive behavior such a turn on to me. Her lips leave fiery trails along my neck as she kisses down it before stopping to suck on my collar bone. She is honestly so hot right now. How can someone so cute and shy become so aggressive all of a sudden?

I groan when her hands make their way down my chest and abs, her fingers playing with my tie. She had let go of my face in order to undo my tie, her fingers working on the buttons of my shirt. Goosebumps raise along my arms and chest as she kisses down it, her lips leaving dark purple marks all over my pale skin.

I grab onto her hair before pulling her face back up to mine, hungrily reconnecting our lips. Our tongues fight for dominance, our lips clashing together so hard that I swear I can taste blood. Something about Rain is making it impossible for me to stop. She has lit a fire within me that can never be put out or satisfied. I need her touch, her soft caress.

My hands creep up her silky smooth legs, touching her underwear. I softly stroke her heat, smirking at how wet she is. I affect her so much. She starts to shake as I rub her clit through the fabric, her fingers pulling harder at my hair. I revel in the way her breathing gets faster at my touch, her lips separating from mine to gasp for air. Her soft moans are music to my ears, them so erotic and needy. I pull the soaked fabric down and off her legs, loving the way they are shaking with anticipation.

"T-Taehyung........"

My name comes out in a half whisper/half moan. Just the sound of my name escaping from her beautiful mouth is enough to make me go insane, my body now craving her touch.

"Yes Rain?"

She pulls away from my mouth, coming closer to my ear. Her breath hits my ear as she pants heavily, her lips brushing against it slightly. It sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my body and to my crotch, just the simple touch making it twitch in my tight pants. She whispers in my ear so softly that I can barely hear her, the suggestive and erotic words turning me on even more than I already was.

"I want you to fuck me."

You don't have to tell me twice.