Part 23

Rain's pov

"Yah! Rain!"

I look up with a start, my eyes wide as I stare up at Silvia and Chani. They are both smirking down at me with evil looks on their faces, their arms crossed across their chests. I gulp at the way they are looking at me, suddenly growing scared as to what they are going to say to cause such malicious looks.

"W-what's up guys?" I ask shakily as I stand up straight and start walking towards the front entrance of the school. The bell just rang, meaning that it is time to go home for the weekend.

"I heard from Jungkook that we might find something interesting on your neck if we move your hair to the side" Chani says with an evil look in her eyes, her hands reaching out for me. I squeal uncharacteristically loud before trying to escape from her prying fingers. I turn around in an attempt to run away only to get caught by Silvia. She smiles tauntingly at me before turning me back around to face Chani, her arms locking around mine and holding me in place.

"No! Stop!" I yell as I laugh, kicking my legs out in an attempt to get free. That only makes the two of us fall into Chani, making all three of us land in a tangled mess on the ground.

"Ah-ha!" Silvia yells loudly, moving my hair away from my neck. They gasp at the mark on my neck, their eyes bulging out of their sockets at how red it probably is by now.

"Omo! Is that a......bite mark?"

Chani's eyes widen as I nod, Silvia chuckling maniacally from beneath me.

"Man, you two are into some kinky shit."

I can't help the blush that colors my cheeks as they both stand up, covering my warm face with my hair. I reach my hand up for them to help me without looking up, still a little embarrassed. I grasp the hand and am pulled up, my eyebrows creasing in confusion at the hand that helped me up. It is obviously a guy's hand, it much larger than my relatively small one.

"Yoongi.....what are you doing here?"

I immediately draw back from him, my guard going up. I hug my arms against my chest as Silvia steps forward threateningly, her hands on her hips defiantly. Chani hugs me to her side, glaring at the blonde in front of us.

"I-I just want to talk, Rain" he says softly, his eyes soft as they peer into mine. I am confused by the way he is looking at me, my bottom lip captured between my teeth. He looks different. He looks like he did before we even started going out. Before he starting using me like I wasn't worth his time. He looks the way he did when he was my best friend.

"She doesn't want to talk to you" Chani says, stepping away from me to stand next to Silvia. He doesn't look at them, just looking at me with those sad eyes of his. I find myself wanting to talk to him, craving the connection we had before he turned into such a major dick. I could tell him anything, and he was the same. We were as close as two friends could be, and I miss what we had. But what he did hurt me so bad. Not only did he throw away our relationship, but he also threw away our friendship.

"I don't want to talk to you Yoongi" I say tiredly, grabbing onto my two friends as I go. They follow me and we leave him behind, a frown on my face.

"Come on Rain" Chani says while shaking me.

"Lets have a girl's night to get your mind off things."