Part 7

Rain's pov

I look outside the car window, or at least I try to. The entire front window, as well as the others, is covered in perspiration, the fogged up windows creating a sort of silk screen for us. The air is hot and muggy with the smell of lust, our pants and moans of pleasure the only sound I can hear.

I reach for his belt buckle, my fingers shaking slightly in my excitement. I have never felt so alive with anyone before. It is as if my whole body wants him, my entire frame shivering with anticipation. I undo it with shaking hands, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants without any trouble at all. I help him slide them down and off of his legs, taking off his underwear right after. I gasp at how big he is as he kisses my neck, my excitement growing. I must affect him as much as he affects me if he is this aroused.

I squeal slightly when his fingers dig into my sides, lifting me out of my seat. He places me so that I am on my knees on his seat, both of my legs on either side of his. It is a tight squeeze, but it makes this whole experience even more thrilling. Just the thought of having sex with the sexiest guy at our school, in a car, on the school campus, has my heart beating with exhilaration. I steady myself on the window, my hand leaving a mark on the foggy surface.

I hiss as he inserts just the tip, letting me get used to his size. The feeling has me clenching my eyes shut, my breathing picking up drastically. He whispers a quiet "oh shit" as he rests his head against mine, his lips finding my jaw.

"O-oh my go-od!" I yell as he thrusts into me, my eyes flashing open. I can't help the moans that spill out of my mouth as he picks up the pace, my toes clenching involuntarily. It feels so good, my body glistening with sweat. The surges of pleasure that shoot through my body almost have me screaming, my arms and legs trembling beneath me.

"Aa-aah Rain.......You f-feel so good-d."

His groans and grunts of pleasure only have me yelling louder, the pleasure almost unbearable. I gasp as he suddenly shifts a little bit below me, my stomach clenching almost painfully. That little movement slid me all the way down and onto his length, it directly hitting my g-spot.

I am a moaning mess of tangled hair and sweaty skin, my nails raking across his sweaty chest. I leave kisses all over his neck and face, my hands alternating between his hair and his chest. The intense pleasure I am feeling brings tears to my eyes, my mouth wide open as my brain tries to register what the hell is happening to me. All of the feelings are circling through my mind, it almost overwhelming but in a good way.

"Right th-there. Right f-fucking there!"