Part 32

Rain's pov

I take a sip from my cup of orange soda as the movie in front of me plays, Taehyung's head resting on my lap. My fingers gently run through his soft hair, his eyes fixed on the tv in front of us as well. Jungkook is sitting on the couch to the left while Jimin is on the one to the right. They are both fast asleep, Taehyung and I the only two still awake.

"Taehyung" I whisper, trying not to wake up the two sleeping boys on either side of us. He groans in response, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower and change. I'll come back down after I'm done."

He raises his head as I slide out from underneath him, grabbing a pillow to put his head on top of instead. I can't help but smile at his cute form as he cuddles it against his chest, his cheek pressed against it. I carefully walk up the stairs before going into his room, turning the shower on. I sigh as the water hits my skin, still not so sure why I agreed to come to this sleepover. Taehyung said it was because we were going to hang out together tomorrow anyway, but I could have just come over in the morning.

I dry myself off after I am done, wrapping the towel around my body as I step out. The left over steam from the shower comes into the room as I walk out, the light from the bathroom spilling into the otherwise dark room.

"Holy shit!" I squeak out in surprise when I spot Taehyung leaning up against the closed bedroom door. He simply smirks in my direction, obviously amused by my reaction to him being there. My breathing gets faster as he walks towards me, my eyes wide as he presses up against me.

"You look so hot like that" he whispers huskily, his nose brushing against mine. I shudder at the feeling of his hands running up my bare leg, his fingers raising goosebumps up and down my arms and legs. I gasp when he presses his lips against my neck, my eyes fluttering closed.

"T-Tae, we can't."

"Why not?" he asks softly, nibbling softly on my earlobe. I moan softly before common sense makes me push him away, my hand holding up the towel that is still covering my body.

"Your friends are right downstairs" I say shakily, looking into his hooded eyes. His arms surround my waist before he pulls me right up against him, his lips finding mine. I groan into the kiss as one of his hands caresses my cheek, the other one moving my hands away from the top of the towel.

"Then I guess you'll just have to be quiet then."

The towel drops and I shiver, my body now exposed in front of him. His lips find my neck before he trails them down and onto my chest, leaving dark hickeys as he goes. I bite onto my lip as he licks my nipple, placing his whole mouth around it before sucking gently. I rest my head back on the wall behind me as I enjoy the feeling of his tongue teasing me, my eyes clenched shut. I gasp as he suddenly bites it softly, his teeth grazing over my sensitive skin.

I can feel his smirk against my skin as he trails kisses down and onto my stomach, his hands grasping harshly onto my hips. I pull his shirt up and over his head as he stands back up to kiss me again, him moaning into my mouth as I allow his tongue to slip in. The kisses are sloppy and rushed as I pull his basketball shorts down as well, him kicking them off the rest of the way.

I can't help the squeal that escapes my lips when he suddenly picks me up, his strong arms holding me up as he carries me towards his bed. The mattress bounces as he practically throws me onto it, the sheets on top cool against my flushed skin. I watch him impatiently as he slowly pulls his boxers down, my excitement growing. He crawls towards me before getting in between my legs, rubbing his erect tip slowly against my entrance.

My eyes clench shut and I hiss at the feeling, his lips pressing ever so gently against my jaw. Soft moans spill out of my mouth as he just barely inserts the tip, my fingers digging into the skin of his biceps. He smirks against my neck as I try and pull him closer to me, pulling away when I moan loudly.

"Ah ah ah. Not so loud kitten."

"Y-yes daddy" I say quietly, watching as a slow grin takes over half of his face. That's when he finally thrust into me all of the way, my arms buckling at the pleasure that surges through my body. I moan but then bite down hard on my lip, muffling the sound before it's too late. The bed creaks quietly as he continues to thrust in and out of me, his breathing getting heavier the longer this goes on.

He stares into my eyes before leaning down and kissing me, his plump lips molding against mine practically perfectly. I am now free to moan as loudly as I want, the pressure of his lips masking the loud sounds escaping me now. Tongues clash against tongues, lips against lips, our heads turning from side to side as we simply enjoy this moment. He reaches up before intertwining his fingers with mine, putting the two of our hands up by my head.

The pleasure coursing through my body is enough to make tears well up in the corners of my eyes, my body tensing as I begin to come undone. He sees that I am close and reaches behind me with his unoccupied hand to grab one of the pillows that is underneath my head, placing it in front of my mouth. I bite down hard as I cum, my moans muffled almost completely by the thick fabric. My body twitches when he pulls out, the pleasure I am feeling still coursing through me. I try and regain my breath as he strokes himself, almost done himself.

He groans as he releases on my stomach, his eyes closed in pure pleasure. He stays there as he catches his breath as well, resting his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. Both of our bodies are covered in sweat, my breath stirring the hair on top of his head. He stands before grabbing his old shirt off of the floor, putting his boxers back on. He then uses his old shirt to wipe his cum off of my sore body, tossing it to the side once he's done.

I watch his back as he roots through his closet, feeling absolutely exhausted. He comes back in no time at all with a new shirt in his hands, tossing it to me so that I can put it on. The bed creaks as he crawls back on top of it again, waiting for me to slide the shirt on before pulling the both of us underneath the covers. I close my eyes and sigh tiredly, placing my head on his bare chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.