Part 13

Rain's pov

My hands tremble as I hold onto the kitchen sink, my breathing still coming out in pants as I think about what happened upstairs just now. I can't believe I let the word slip out. I hadn't been thinking properly. I'm so glad that my parents aren't home right now because they would no doubt ask me why I look like I just saw a ghost.

I had been so preoccupied thinking about Taehyung's touch that I hadn't stopped to think about what I was saying. I had been so focused on how hot he was, and how warm his hand was as it massaged my leg. I had stood up in a hurry, afraid that I wouldn't be able to stop myself if he continued. I don't want him to think that I only want him for sex, even though that is a definite plus for the both of us.

My face feels incredibly warm, my cheeks no doubt bright red. I am so fucking embarrassed right now. Why did I let that happen?

"Rain?"

I jump at the sound of his voice being whispered in my ear, his arms wrapping around my waist. His hands press against my stomach as I sigh at the feeling, his front side pressed against my back side. His lips are warm against my neck, his breath fanning the side of my face. I can't help but moan at the feeling, loving the way he is making me feel.

"T-Taehyung" I moan out softly as his teeth softly nip at my neck, him no doubt leaving a hickey. He hums against my skin, the vibrations causing me to grab onto the sleeves of his shirt.

"What did you say earlier babe?"

My chest rises and falls as he trails his tongue up my neck and to my ear, my teeth biting my lower lip until it hurts. He nibbles on my ear as I try and think, his touch fogging up my mind.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask shakily as I tilt my head more to the side. It gives him more access to my ear and neck, his lips attacking the exposed skin with a greater hunger. He moans as I press myself harder against him, his erection poking into my backside.

"You know what I mean" he says softly, his hand traveling down from my stomach.

"I want you to say it kitten."

I clench my eyes shut as he grinds into me from behind, the pleasure hitting my core. I reach up with one hand and grab onto the back of his head, reveling in the way he groans at the feeling. I rock my hips backwards and then forwards again as he presses me further into the counter, wanting to lessen the distance between us while increasing the friction. Taehyung speaks again, his voice more husky and low than it was a few minutes ago.

"I want to hear you say that your mine."

I moan again, pulling at his hair as his breathe hits my ear.

"I'm all yours daddy......."

I can feel it as he chuckles softly, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He bites my ear before placing a kiss on my jaw, his nose trailing along my skin.

"Good girl."