Part 82

Rain's pov

"Can I talk to you Rain?" Hoseok calls from across the room, my footsteps faltering. I had been on my way to the kitchen to get some water to cool off after what I told Taehyung, but Hoseok's call stopped me. I nod before retreating back into my room with him, closing the door behind us.

We had passed Taehyung on the way in, his form still ingrained into my mind. The blank look on his face as he had stood still in the hallway still shines clearly, my lip caught between my teeth as I wonder if I am doing the right thing. 

I want him to be happy, that's for sure. I also want Ami to be happy. She doesn't deserve all that is happening to her right now. I'll be happy in knowing that something I did impacted her life in a positive way.

"What is it Hobi?" I ask cautiously as I sit down next to him on my bed. I frown when I try and hold his hand but he pulls away, watching as he scoots further away form me. It stings a little as I watch his forlorn face, me not entirely sure why he is acting this way.

"Rain.....first I want you to know that I don't regret meeting you at all."

I am immediately on guard, turning to face him fully as he continues to stare at the blanket between us. What is he going on about? 

"Why does it sound like you're breaking up with me?" I ask quietly, a fake laugh tumbling out of my mouth. It sounds forced even to my own ears, my eyes searching for an answer in Hoseok's troubled face. I don't love Hoseok, and I know that I don't, but I care for him so much. He had been there for me throughout this whole thing, and the thought of losing him is scaring me.

"It's not anything that you did Rain" he says as he finally looks up and into my eyes. 

"When Jimin told me to meet up with you, he didn't know what was going on in my life. Honestly, I was unsure as well. I decided to give it a try anyway though, and I can honestly say that you made my life so much better with just your presence. You literally changed my life, and I can't thank you enough for that. I really did try with you Rain, I swear I did. I just can't hide from the truth anymore, and that's exactly what you were helping me do."

I watch as he takes big breath before letting it out again, his eyes shutting as his frown deepens. I hate seeing him like this. The fact that he looks so troubled is paining me, and I want to do everything in my power to make sure that he is ok. I'm just not sure how.

"W-what exactly are you saying?" I question softly, leaning forward and towards him. He opens his eyes before looking into mine, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I think......I think I'm gay.........."

I blink once...

then twice...

then another time, until he finally continues on with his sentence...

"........and I think I like Yoongi."

(A/N): HELL YEAH, I FUCKING WENT THERE BITCHES..........ok, continue

The first thing I do is hug him. I pull his body closer to mine, letting his head rest on my shoulder. I know that he needs it. I know that it must be scary for him to come out like this after so long of hiding what he was feeling inside. 

I also know that he didn't mean to hurt me, but he kind of did. I deserve it for all of the things that I have put him through though, so it makes it easier to endure the pain in my chest. I pat his back before pulling away from the hug, smiling softly at his concerned expression.

"Thanks for telling me Hobi. You have been such an amazing addition to my life, and I can't thank you enough for all of the things that you have done for me. You mean the world to me, and I will gladly support anything that you do."