Part 11

Rain's pov

We are sitting at the lunch table still, my foot tapping nervously. I'm not upset that Taehyung knows about Yoongi, but I didn't want him to find out this way. I would have been perfectly fine if he hadn't found out about me and Yoongi at all to be perfectly honest. The past is the past, and I would like it to stay that way.

I suddenly remember something, my eyes widening as I look up at Tae.

"What did our teacher want from you today?" I ask him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with a confused look on his face before his eyes widen, making me shake my head at that airhead moment. He isn't the brightest person around, but he sure makes up for it by being so adorable.

"She told me that if I don't pass the first semester final coming up in two months that I won't pass. I'll have to make it up in summer school. That means that I won't be able to walk and graduate at the same time as everyone else."

My eyebrows crease in concern as I look at his saddened face, a frown appearing on my own as well. I can't let that happen. He has always been insecure about how slow he is at picking up subjects and information. He gets it eventually, but it takes him longer than the teacher wants to spend on it. He has to graduate with us.

"Taehyung."

He looks at me as I grab his hand, placing our intertwined fingers on top of the table. I blush as I look down at our hands, becoming shy all of a sudden. I'm not sure why I am acting this way, but I go on none the less.

"I'll tutor you after school. I'll make sure you pass the final."

I look up and smile upon seeing his grinning face, his eyes holding so much relief and gratefulness. His mouth is wide as he stutters over his words, his happy state making me blush at how cute he is being right now.

"R-really? You're the best, babe!"

He pulls me closer to him and lowers his face. I close my eyes as he kisses me, his smile obviously apparent. His lips are soft against mine as he brings his hand up to caress the side of my face, my hands coming up to rest on his broad shoulders.

He pecks my lips three times, each time being held out for longer and longer as the pressure increases. On the forth one, he doesn't back away, making it a longer and more passionate kiss. It makes my heart skip a beat in my chest, my pulse sounding loudly in my ears.

"Yah! I came here to eat, not watch a live porno!"

We quickly break apart, my face growing hot as I look over at a disgusted Silvia. Jimin pinches her to make her go quiet, apologizing right after when she threatens to castrate him. I laugh along with everyone else and we go about our business, talking about nonsense like we usually do. I look down when I get a message on my phone, my screen lighting up from the notification.

From Tae❤️:

How about we meet at your place after school today?