Part 40

Rain's pov

"I'm ok guys, I swear."

I roll my eyes as I turn away from a worried looking Yoongi and a sad looking Jungkook, grabbing the alcohol that is on the shelf behind me at the bar. I mix the customer's drink before he hands me his money for it, winking at me as he turns to leave. I roll my eyes as I adjust the dress that I am wearing for this tiresome job, already getting used to the horny guys that show up at Jimin's club.

It is black and clings to my curves, my hair curled and hanging off to one side of my face

It is black and clings to my curves, my hair curled and hanging off to one side of my face. My makeup is heavier than I usually wear it during the day, but not too extreme. This isn't as sexy or revealing as I have ever dressed before, but it isn't casual either. I learned that, when you are working in a place like this, the hotter you look, the more tips you will get. I only work here on the weekends, so I have to do good if I am going to help pay rent in the apartment that the four of us currently share.

"Come on Rain, we are your best friends. We can tell when you are upset" Yoongi says as he sips on the peach soju drink that I gave him, his eyes filled with worry. I roll my eyes as I lean against the counter top that separates us from one another, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I appreciate you guys worrying for me, but I am fine. I don't care about him anymore."

What complete and utter bullshit. Of course I still care about him. They know it too. They trade a look before rolling their eyes, making me pout immaturely in their direction. I jump a little when someone hugs me from behind, their hands wrapping around my waist as his chin rests on my shoulder.

"Hey Jimin" I say with a sigh, not even attempting to push him away. He is an awfully touchy person, but I learned that that's just the way he shows his affection towards the people that he cares about. He may joke about intimate stuff like this, but he doesn't like me in that way. He and Silvia are still talking to each other, even when they are worlds away.

"Dang. What happened?" he asks, picking up on my mood. I didn't joke around with him like I usually do, hinting at how distressed I am. Jungkook speaks up for me, his head in his hands as he looks at the guy standing behind me.

"Taehyung's moving back and he is getting married."

Jimin's gasp is enough to make me flinch, moving away from him as he chokes on the air he just inhaled. I pat his back as he coughs, finding the situation funny despite everything going on right now. He grabs onto me and pulls me into a hug after he is done almost dying, pulling me into his firm chest.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?"

I roll my eyes once again before pushing away from him, stepping back so that I can look at all three of them at the same time.

"Guys. I am fine."

Jungkook shakes his head while Jimin frowns, Yoongi downing his drink before standing from his seat.

"That's it. We are staying up for a gossip night after Jimin closes, and that's final."