-not and update-

Sorry this isn't and update but new chapter is in editing! I have been busy I went to DigiFestNYC it was amazing yet not. I didn't get to see a lot of people because it was so unorganized and when I finally got in I knew I had to get merch so two people in front of me they sold out of the booshka shirt so I got the JC cloud tank, because the kind took so long I missed SDK really upset about that. I touched Caspar Lee, Joey Snugg, Marcus Butler, and Alfie twice. My friend got a selfie with Caspar and didn't even know who he was, yeah gonna be holding that against him for he rest of his life. Then the boys were doing their last time on stage they danced to the O2L song me I loved it when they came down I got to touch Kian and Ricky and saw the Lawlorff hug! It ended with Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas(sadly) thanking everyone then we left. A lot of girls with VIP left in tears because VIP got cut off, I can't imagine being them. After the show we snuck past security to the tour bus and took pictures of the bus. Then we got home at like 1 am and right now I am so sore, I woke up and could barely stand.

Hopefully a lot of these people will be at Playlist Tri-state!

Sorry this was rushed, I just needed to explain why I have been gone.

Mariah Xx