Mall Vlogin

Zoe's POV

So we dot back to my house and Joey wasn't home but he did leave a note.

"Hey Zoe

I went to Shane's house to film some colabs cya tomorrow.

xoxo Joey "

We went up to my room and be being my indecisive self Connor had to help me. After a good 15 minutes I finally picked out high waisted jean with lace covered pockets showing, a mint green 'whatever forever' crop tank, mint vans, and my hair wavy. I grabbed my purse and went back to the car with Connor, Joey let him wear some of his clothes and said he could keep em. We got in the car and I whipped out my camera and started to vlog.

"So hey...um...guys.. I was kidnaped by this hobo with a car...and he is going to kill me....jk..um no I am on my way to the mall with this freak Connor Franta"

"Hey I am the freak that is driving!" I laughed.

"So yeah we are going to the mall cya when we get there"

*AT THE MALL*

I flipped out my camera.

"So heyyyyy ya internet freaks we are at the mall now and, this vlog isn't going to be long cause I want to shop, so first store we shall go to is... Forever 21 as always." I started showing the camera all the clothes I was getting.

"Ok so now that I have almost bought the entire store but didn't thanks to Connor, WE CAN EAT."

"Hey guys So we ended up getting Taco Bell and on the way here we meet a lot of you and it really doest matter were I am I just love ya guys, So now me and Connor can spend some time together imma go, BYYYYYEEEEE BETCH!" I turned of my camera and Connor laughed.

"Do you love me Connor" I blurted out and he was confused.

"Of course babe, your amazing" we got up and kissed. After our lips separated, we went to his car and went to my place then he went home.

___________________

OPPS lol did ya know I have a YouTube channel it's called MariahDylan and my collab one is LifeWithUs go SUBSCRIBE!