Vidcon part 3

Zoe's POV

So today me, Connor, and Ricky are going to be walking around vlogging around the convention center, gonna be some fans get a video in. We all turned on our camera and talked to it.

"Hey my little cheese balls, I am here at vidcon with Connor Franta and Ricky Dillion, as you can see we are all vlogging, as you can see..." if was cut off by Connor screaming.

"I WANT FROZEN YOGURT". He is so adorkable. We went out for some yogurt still recording and went back to meet fans. There were so many more then yesterday it was crazy. I haven't seen Sam all day and I like it that way. I haven't seen Joey either he is probably at a table. I was laughing with Connor when my eyes met with the devil herself...Acacia.

Connor's POV

Me, Zoe, and Ricky were laughing until Zoe just stopped and stood there frozen I asked what's wrong and she pointed to none other then Acacia who was walking this way.

"What do you want Acacia" she had and evil giggle.

"Oh is fat arse slut over here to scared to talk" Ricky then got

In this.

"Just go away ok" she laughed again

"Fine but i'll be back" she walked away laughing. Man I hate her.

"Zoe you ok" she just shrugged. I turned to my left and saw the sight I will never forget Sam basically eating Acacia's face. What does he think he is doing. Today is over in a half an hour anyway so I just went and took Zoe to her room. Ricky stayed and met more fans. Everybody remembers what happened between Zoe and Acacia, so why is Sam even touching Acacia they broke up months ago. Zoe just looked like a broken fragile doll he just curled up in a ball in her bed, I just sat there next to her and tried my best to comfort her. Next attempted was talking.

"Ya know Zoe you are beautiful, she is just jealous cause you are perfect" she just laid there and I heard snoring then a knock at the door so I answered it. It was Joey he looked confused.

"Where is Zoe"

"Oh she is asleep she had a ruff day" he laughed

"Ok I am going home tell her that when she gets up" we said byes and I closed the door and fell asleep next to her.

I love Zoe.

___________________________

Hope ya liked it! who do you ship?

Zonner

Zam

Stay Beautiful!

Eat More Never Less!

Minnie xoxo