Big Deal

Zoe's POV

My phone went off, and I literally fell off the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw the caller ID it was YouTube head courters, I answered right away.

"Hello Zoe, we would like to ask of a favor".

"Anything".

"Would you be willing to interview Taylor Swift today, at about 2 pm at the YouTube studio". my eyes went wide.

"Oh my, yes it would be an honor".

"Great, we will send you an email, look out for it". With that I hung up and basically screamed.

"Zoe are you ok". Opps woke up Connor at 10 am.

"I AM INTERVIEWING TAYLOR SWIFT"! He jumped up and gave me a huge hug.

"when do you have to be there"?

"At 2 today".

"I'm so happy for you babe". He said giving me a kiss.

"Now let's go eat, I'll me pancakes".

We went downstairs and Connor made pancakes soon everyone was up and eating.

"Guys I'm interviewing Taylor Swift today". They all looked at with wide eyes.

"LUCKY"! They all yelled in unison.

It was now 12, so I got home, got in the shower, I got out and put on music. Little Mix Salute blasted through my speaker as I got ready. I put on my light wash high waisted shorts, a crop tank top that showed my stomach just a little and 'love blows' with a pictures of a bubble gum bubble. I curled my hair, put on usual cover up makeup, a thin line of eyeliner with a slight wing, light pink lipstick, mascara, and light link shimmer eye shadow.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and a small notebook I have my questions in. I hopped in my car, as I drove I just thought. I never really liked Taylor but Reagan was as you can say Fangirl over her, I didn't tell her this but I am gonna get an autograph for her. I soon pulled up to the building and walk in to a room where I was told to sit and wait for Taylor.

She soon walked into the room and I was so nervous.

"Hello, you look lovely" I said as Taylor sat down.

"Hi thanks, your shirt is amazing".

Oh my god she just said my shirt was amazing, we got into the interview.

"Um Taylor can I ask you for two thing please".

"Sure"!

"Can I get a picture and an autograph for my best friend"?

"oh course".

we had someone take the picture of us on my phone, and she signed a copy of he RED CD to Reagan.

I left to my car and let it all sink in. I turned on my camera.

"Hey Gus so I just interviewed Taylor Swift. See even that fact that I don't really like Taylor and her music, it's still an honor to meet her, she was very sweet, cya later I have to go". I turned off my camera and drove to the O2L house because, it's 4 and everyone is still there.

I walked through the door, and I was herded by people.

"EVERYONE IN THE KITCHEN"!

We walked into the kitchen and they looked like excited puppies.

"Ok, she was very sweet, I got a pictures and a surprise for only one of you"!

"WHO"? Ricky asked.

"Reagan, I got you an autographed CD"

I took it out and she grabbed it, just examined it like a little kid with a new toy.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOU ARE THE BESTIEST BEST FRIEND EVER"! She yelled hugging me to death, she soon let go.

"You're welcome, i'm going to go take a nap, Connor care to join"? I said walking up to his room and he followed I plopped on Connor's bed and feel asleep soon after Connor hopped in and held me.

___________________

I updated twice in one day, what is going on! Well as you may know I don't have a schedule I just update when I have an idea, and and today two ideas just hot me so I used them, plus I never update so if I can update twice, be happy!

NEXT UPDATE NEXT WEEK

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

Mariah Xx