Home Sweet Birthday

Zoe's POV

So we all went home the night of the last day of playlist cause everyone else was and we wanted to have a birthday party for me. We got in at like 1 am, and we went to sleep now we all got up at 10. I was awoken to Reagan, Joey and Connor jumping on my bed singing happy birthday. I got up and hugged them and walked downstairs to go eat breakfast then we were going to set up. I was told I have to set up outside of course when it's only like 85 degrees outside! Yeah sure I should be used to it but I still don't like it! I was setting up the decorations outside.

After the house and food were all set up we all went to get ready well me, Joey, Reagan, and Connor we already ready so we just chilled! I had on white high waisted shorts that were distressed and had gold studs, and a black tight tank crop too that said 'it may be my birthday or I may just be Beyoncé', and I had on white converse. My hair was messy waves and I did all waterproof usual makeup with winged eyeliner. Soon everyone was ready and we let the people come and we all just chilled walked around outside. I sat by the pool with my feet in the water when Joey came by and sat next to me.

"Hey sista"!

"Hey Jo Bro"!

"You have grown up so much"!

"What I am literally only 20 now".

"It feels like yesterday we were begging mom to let you move out here".

"I know, I love you so much Joey".

"I love you even more Zoe"! we hugged and I got up and put my shoes back on and went to find Connor, when I found him he was making out with Andrea! He turned and saw me and looked scared.

"Zoe, it's not what it looks like"!

"Save it"!

I ran away up to Kian's room because it is the first one. I wasn't crying I was actually numb, didn't feel pain, didn't feel sad, didn't feel angry just numb. Soon the door opened and it was Kian.

"Ya know it's a prank right"?

"WHAT? No"!

"Well everyone gets pranked on their birthday, but I think Connor took it too far wanna get him back"?

"Yes"!

"Ok so we are going to sit up here and when we see that door handle turning we will pretend to make out, Connor will see"!

"How do we know it's him"?

"He is standing at the bottom of the stairs".

"Thanks Ki Ki".

"No problem Zoe".

We started just talking about random shit when we saw the door about to open so we went ham on it, I mean it probably looked like really legit. The door opened and Connor's face was pure shock!

"KIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"?!

"What it's not what it looks like"! kian yelled.

"Well it's just we PRANKED YOU BITCH"! I yelled.

"What, but, I was supposed to prank you". he fake pouted.

"Well joked on you". I stated as I got up and gave Connor a hug. We walked downstairs and went outside and just started dancing as the sun started to set and the music got louder! Soon they brought out this 3 tier cake, I mean I get I get when you think about basically every youtuber that lives in Cali that we are friends with is here! I blew out my candles not wishing for anything cause I already have everything I need. I went to open presents. There was a lot and I was forced to open Joey and Connor's last they handed me a box I ripped off the wrapping and almost cried.

"Guys you didn't have to and you shouldn't have this cost so much"! I stated looking at my new canon rebel t5i camera.

"Well we love you"! They said in unison.

"Sorry Reagan but your gift has been topped"! Joey yelled and we all laughed while Reagan just gave Joey the death glare!

It was like midnight by the time everyone went home, Reagan stayed with Ricky and Joey feel sleep in Megan's car so she took him to her place. I sat down on Connor's bed, he is so lucky his room is separated from everyone else so when the boys film his doesn't hear them. I mean Ricky must be so load when he records. I was knocked out of my random thoughts when Connor sat next to me on the bed.

"So wanna make out"? I asked.

"Sure why not it was your birthday yesterday"! he replied and we went at it, we started slowly kissing then we went a little faster more passion then he whispered two words.

"You wanna"? I nodded and we went off the bed never separating and locked his door then I think you can guess what happened next right? This was the best gift ever.

______________________

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I have had writers block so yeah sorry! Trying to come up with ideas hopefully I will hit a writing mine and write multiple chapters in one day! that recently happened in my book Adopted A Fangirl which you should go read! #ShamelessSelfPromotion

Anyway worry I didn't write the frickle frackle scene I don't do that, I leave that on Tumblr lol but if you want that type of book for read After or every Dark fan fic!

Oh and about that Troyler kiss, I think Troye whispered he was going to fake it but then he actually did it that's why Tyler was so surprised!

Troyler is love, Troyler is life

Mariah Xx