Last day at disney

Zoe's POV

Today is the last day at Disney isn't that cool....well today has to be special I can feel it. I put on my high waisted red skinny jeans, a grey crop top that had Minnie and Micky hands making a heart, I put on my black converse, I curled my hair, and put in my Minnie Ears on, I did my usual makeup. Connor had got ready by now and we walked into the lobby to see everyone waiting!

We decided to spend our last day in the Magic Kingdom, we we're going to say the whole day because tonight are the fireworks! We went to the tea cups again and it felt like a movie, I didn't have a worry in the world! We then went to my favorite ride the toy story rude! It was so cool, Don't mean to brag but me and Connor may have won. We were walking to go get one of those Micky mouse chocolate apples when we saw the characters I have been looking for all week, Pooh and piglet! I know I'm 19 but I can be a little kid, I walked up to them and I had Connor take my picture, then had JC take a picture of me and Connor with them! we finally got or apples and dam they were good! We all split up and decided too meet up at the fireworks, Connor was taking me to a gift shop he wanted to get me more stuff, he is just too sweet, I may get diabetes! I was looking at this Tigger onesie that I soon picked up and bough along with a stuffed piglet. Connor can over to me with a bag of what u assume had what he bought, he came up to me and pulled out this beautiful necklace it was a little piglet that had like diamonds on his light link strips! He put it on me and I loved it, I may have an obsession with anything Winnie The Pooh! it was now almost time for the fire works so we walked towards Cinderella's castle and met with the others!

The fire works started from behind the castle and they were beautiful in the spur of the moment Connor kissed me...just like when we first met!

________________________

Sorry this was so short! I really hope you like it anyway!

PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOKS!

Mariah Xx