Hang Out Day

Zoe's POV

It was me, Connor, Joey, Reagan, Rebecca and Ricky. We were sitting on the floor about to play never have I ever. This video was for my channel.

"Hey Llamas today we are here to play never have I ever, each time you have done something you use an article of clothing, and you can thank me later" we laughed and I went first.

"Never have I ever dated my friend's ex" Reagan gave me a death glare and lost a sock.

"Never have I ever done it under the age of 16" me, Connor, and Joey all lost socks.

"Never have I ever watched 2 girls one cup" Ricky said and we all lost socks but him.

"Never have I ever got asked to model for Victoria Secret" Joey stated and I lost my shirt.(now I am in my bra, pant and underwear).

"Never have I ever had my first kiss before age 12" great I lost my pants.

"FINE" I yelled and they laughed.

"Cya all of you next week" I said and turned off the camera. I shot them death glares as I put on my clothes.

"I hope you all go to hell". They just laughed.

"Well me, Ricky, Reagan, and Joey are going to the grove then the arcade, you two love birds wanna come"? Rebecca asked, me and Connor scolded her then agreed. I had on my light wash high waisted shorts, white converses, and my floral British flag tank. We drove to the grove, we got there and Reagan almost fell but Ricky caught her it was so cute they would make an amazing couple. We went for frozen yogurt

"I got watermelon, with shortcake cubes, cookie dough bites, and yogurt chips. What did you get" I asked Connor.

"Chocolate, with chocolate chips,chocolate sprinkles, and brownie bites" I laughed, Ricky was so sweet he paid for Reagan's yogurt.

"Ricky and Reagan sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they both blushed at me and Connor's little song. We finished eating and when to the arcade.

I was playing with the basket ball thing when Connor grabbed my waist, it was so cute. We had been here for an hour so before we left we decided to turn in out tickets.

Connor got 2 matching stuffed bears one for me one for him.

The rest of us just got a bunch of candy.

It was only 8 so we went to go see Frozen and I don't know why!

We were half way into this amazing movie, everyone fell asleep except me and Connor. So we just lifted up the arm rest and cuddled for the rest of the movie. I just really love Connor to bit and pieces I never ever want our love to end. I just hope soon enough our love problems will be over.

Connor's POV

Zoe fell asleep soon after we started to cuddle. She is just so cute when she sleeps, she's just like a little chipmunk. I have only known Zoe for about 6 months, but I guess our story is what you call love at first site. Yeah sure people say that doesn't happen in real life, my life is far from a fairy tale. Sure we may have some bumps in life but with out them our hearts wouldn't be beating, we can never have a flatline.

_____________________

Hey guys so go check out my new book Just Broken and then go check out my book Step back, it's almost over just 2 more chapters including the epilogue!

That was my first Every fan fic, I wrote the first chapter on Liam birthday(2014), I started it on IG and finished it on here. I have come so far and I just know I will cry writing the epilogue.

QOTD: Do you plan on going to the O2L tour if they come near you?

Mariah Xx