Disney Land Day 1

Zoe's POV

My alarm went off, so I went to turn it off and I fell of the bed. Connor didn't wake up after all that so I let him lay there, I put on my music and hopped in the shower. I just love taking showers in hotels.

I got out if the shower and dried off, I put on a mint Minnie Mouse tank top, a ombré blue into white jean jacket(it's only like 50 degrees here), distressed high waisted shorts, and my mint converses. I put on regular light makeup, and let my hair fall into it's natural waves and hair sprayed it . It was now about 8 am so I went to wake up Connor to see he was sitting up.

"Hey babe, get ready i'm gonna go check on the others". I said walking out if the room going to make sure everyone was up and getting ready, everyone was up and getting ready so I went back to my room. Connor was almost ready.

"Zoe, will you do my hair"?

"you can do it every other day".

"But it's being stupid".

"Fine i'm coming".

We were walking to the monorail so we can get to the gates of the Magic Kingdom, well i'm not walking. Connor insisted on giving me a piggy back ride, Of course I didn't turn it down.

We got to the gate right before it open, there weren't many people, I mean it's march. They opened the gates and Connor still was carrying me, I guess he knew where he wanted to go. I soon saw where he was carrying me, the gift shop.

"Yay the gift shop"! Me and Andrea yelled.

Connor let me down and we walked in.

"I'm gonna get these Minnie ears with a red sparkle bow".

"Oh the I'll get the Mickey ones"! Connor stated grabbing the ears.

"I'm buying the ears"! he told me, i've learned to obey he is one stubborn person.

We all soon had ears or a hat. We left the shop and started to walk around.

Me and Connor got stared cause we looked cute you could tell we were a couple, we may have been wearing matching outfits.

"Let's ride tower of terror"! JC yelled.

"NO"! Me, Connor, and Rebecca yelled.

"Why"?

"Maybe later but not first". I stated.

It was now about 5 so we decided to just go for the Tower of Terror, it was odd we just got off the Tea Cups now we are going to this scary ass ride.

The line wasn't that long, which made this worse. We walked in and everyone decided to vlog until we got into our seats, except Ricky he had his go pro.

The ride started and I new what was coming and it wasn't going to be magical. As we fell all I could do was hold onto Connor, he was scared to so we just held each other.

The ride finally stopped and I ran, I need to lay down. I found the nearest bench and just later down, I soon saw Connor walking over to me.

"Zoe, what's wrong".

"I just don't feel good". I stated as he felt my forehead.

"Well you're pale, and your burning up, i'm gonna take you back to the hotel".

"No, I'll go by myself the lark doesn't close until 10 I don't wanna ruin your fun".

"No I already told them we are leavening now hope on my back". He is such a great guy stubborn but great.

We made it back to the hotel room. I just wanted to put on comfy clothes then lay down.

"Babe pass me my pajama shorts, a tank and my purse". He nodded and walked to get my stuff, he handed it to me and I changed. Then I grabbed my hair tie and put my hair up, I put a tiny pill in my mouth knowing Connor was in the bathroom so he wouldn't see. I know we are dating and should tell each other everything, but he can't know what happened today, he thinks I just got sick. I mean you could say I got sick but it was more then that, I haven't had it that bad since the first time I got on a plane. I gotta stop thinking and go to sleep. I laid down and Connor came too, I let him hold me and I feel sleep right away. Wasn't this a great start to our vacation?

____________________

Ohhhhh, the first day of there vacation is down! I literally updated it the first day of March and there are staying until Playlist Live so you know what that means, drum roll please!

I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK EVERYDAY! So it's like in real time!

Ohhh I'm so excite! Well my book Adopted A Fangirl won't be updated till around playlist time sorry!

Mariah Xx