Surprise

Connor's POV

Me and Zoe have been dating for 7 months, I really want to do something special for her. She told me she has never been to Disney Land, so we are going to Florida. It's gonna be me, Zoe, Ricky, Reagan, Andrea, Kian, Rebecca, JC. Nobody knows, we are going at the end of this month so I still have time to tell them. I want to tell them in a really cool way. So I'm ordering a pizza and it's gonna have 'were going to Disney' in pepperoni on it. I have so excited, it's 6 o'clock and I ordered the pizza it should be here soon. Everyone who I am inviting is here in the O2L house and only them. I am paying for all the tickets and rooms. All these people are so close to be and have done so much for me. I hear the door ring so I go get it and pay for the pizza. I put the boxes on the table and called everyone in. I had my camera on a tripod, but they didn't notice it. Kian opened the box and they all looked confused.

"Did we get the wrong pizza or something"? Andrea asked, and I nodded no. They came and gave me a huge group hug. We stood there in silence then it hit us.

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND"!

We yelled then I turned off the camera and we ate the pizza.

We were on the couch, and I went in for a kiss on Zoe but she pushed me away.

Zoe's POV

Connor tried to go in on a kiss, and of course I pushed him aways.

"Babe I love you, but you have pepperoni breath, here have a mint". I handed him a mint that I had in my pocket and he kissed me after eating it.

"So we crashing here tonight"? I asked to no one in particular.

"Sure, Rebecca and Reagan can sleep in the guest room". Connor stated.

"No, Reagan can sleep with me". They room filled with awes, Ricky is such a gentlemen. We all headed up to were we were going, because it was like midnight.

"Thanks Connor". I said as I laid in his bed waiting for him to take off his shirt.

"For what"?

"Being you".

"Well I try, I just can't help it your just too cute". I was straight blushing.

"Your cute when you blush". his words made em blush even more.

"How can you see it's dark in here"?

"When you blush your body gets warm".

"Oh your so sweet, goodnight Connor"!

"Goodnight Zoe".

I soon drifted off to sleep in Connor's arm.

______________________

I updated twice in one day, just for you guys, I hade to! I haven't updated in forever!

UPDATE---------------->

Mariah Xx