Pool time love

Zoe's POV

"Ugh" I grunted in frustration. There is an O2L pool party and I got invited. One problem, non of my bathing suits look good, and yes this has a lot to do with was Acacia said 2 weeks ago. I used to struggle with body issues and it's gotten better but has never really gone away. I plopped down on my bed, it was 10 am, Joey was asleep, and I herd a knock at the door. I was in my mint green fringe bikini top with my mint and baby pink Aztec bottom, I thought nothing of it and walked to the door, it was Connor.

"Crap" I mumbled under my breath, I forgot he was going to take me to the O2L house.

"Well you look...nice" he said trying not to be awkward. I ushered him up to my room.

"No non of my bathing suits look good on me" he laughed.

"No I really like the one you have on" he said holding onto my waist as I looked at my flaws in the mirror.

"Really" I asked and he nodded. I went to get out of his grip, and he grabbed me.

"One quick thing, will you go out with me" I was shocked at his words.

"YES...YES of course" We kissed then I got my black high waited shorts and slipped them on, I put on my fashion flip flops and grabbed my bag. We got to his car and he started to drive. It took about 15 minutes and we pulled into a drive way, it was now like 11 pm. Connor walked me to the backyard I saw people, All of O2l except Sam, Jenn, Andrea, Rebecca, Ryan, Jack, and Tyler. I said hi to everyone. Then I took off my shorts and sat in a chair and played on my phone. About an hour later Connor came up to me.

"Hey beautiful why aren't ya in the pool"

I Just shrugged. I put my phone down and he grabbed my hand we stood at the edge of the pool holding hands. We jumped in together. It felt amazing but I had to have a little fun, I called Ricky over and told him to get the water guns with me, Tyler, Andrea, and Reagan showed up so she could help too. We went inside loaded up the massive water guns and was ready we slowly made our way to the pool we got to the pool and started going crazy, we made a dumb move and left out backup on the porch and the other got to them it was a full out water war. We all ran out so we went back in the pool, me and Connor went inside to get more snacks as we were walking to the porch the back gate opened it's was Sam and Acacia!

__________________

OH MY GOD DRAMA BOMB!

So what do you think so far?

Do you like this Acacia and Zoe fighting?

With there be another fist fight?

LUV ya!

Eat More!

Twerk More!

Fangirl More!

Minnie xoxo