Disney Land Day 2

Zoe's POV

I got up and it was about 5 am, great I have time to get ready. I basically had the same routine as yesterday I just had a different outfit. I put on white skinny jeans that had lace pockets, a floral crop top, my baby pink converse, and my Minnie ears. I went down to get breakfast I mean it was 6 am, I was alone or so I thought. Reagan was sitting eating a bagel so I grabbed a bagel and sat next to her.

"What happened yesterday"?

"You know what happened, I tried to seem cool and go on that ride".

"Well you didn't have to Connor didn't want to be on it either, he would of waited with you".

"Well u had to the faster I start doing things the faster I will be able to everything like a normal human".

"Your never going to stop over thinking things".

"Oh well, it doesn't matter".

"Ok now that we are done let's go get the others so we can go Disney Day 2"!

We got up and got the others.

Today we are going to Epcot, it like most every part is a different country!

We were walking through every country, until we got to one of my favorites France. It was so cool there was a place where me and Connor got drawing of ourselves, he was kissing my check! Then we got to the circle of life interactive show thing, it was so cute!

It was now 5:30 we wanted to go back to the hotel and hop in that pool. I put on a grey bottom and a grey and pink like tied bandeau strapless top. We all walked down to the pool, it was so cool it was shaped like a guitar! We all got in and just relaxed, the fun was soon interrupted when Rick said we had to get out and run to Walmart for Arizona.

Me and Connor offered to go, so we got on our clothes we had on before, and we got into the car.

We got Arizona and some more snacks as we were walking to the front of the store and fan stopped Connor, they looked really pretty, and skinny, and dam even hot.

"Um can I get a picture"? she asked messing with her long blonde hair.

"Sure sweetie". Connor said with his famous smile.

"Um....Chloe could you move out of the way so my mom can take the picture". the girl said refereeing to me, that hurt.

I mean I don't want to ruin a fan's picture so I walked aways but right before she took the picture Connor grabbed my shirt(Directioner know where this is from).

The mom winked at Connor, then the girl grabbed her phone to see the picture and was pissed.

"Why did you pull her into the picture"!

"Because she is my girlfriend, and you were rude to her, oh and her name is Zoe"! Wow he put me before someone.

"Well I don't like her so it doesn't matter, why couldn't you date someone like Acacia"! dam that name made me cringe.

"Acacia is a slut, and a true fan would love whoever I date cause she makes me happy"!

"Whatever, it's not like your JC"! Blondie said walking away and her mom slapped her. Me and Connor started laughing so hard before we went to check out.

We got back to the hotel and told everyone the story they were laughing so hard but what JC said was the icing on the cake.

"Why do I have to be her favorite it's not like i'm a chicken nugget with mussels"!

_________________

Lol guess what, I may be going to stalk the izod center on Friday as one does when someone they like is there! lol gonna stalk likes there's no tomorrow!

Mariah Xx