Jack G - Mr. Gilinsky

I stand there nervosuly has Mr. Gilinsky reads my document that I had to do for him. I bit my lip in nervousness. I hear Mr. Gilinsky sign and look disipointed. As he is flipping though the pages the room is quiet until he speaks, 

"Not good" 

"Not good?" I respond with confsingly. 

"Do it again" He sharpy states. 

"Was there anything you liked?" I hesitatly asked. I reach out to grab by document back but before I pick it put Mr. Gilinsky slams his hand hard onto it so I can't get it. 

"I said do it again." He harshly tells me as he throws it across the room resuliting in all the papers scatering. I look over at the papers scared and anxiuos. I look back at Mr. Gilinsky excuse myself from the room with tears forming in my eyes. 

I walk into my office room and shut the door. I lean my head back againt the back of the door and let out a much needed sigh. I couldn't take it anymore. This is bad to say but the more angrier he got, the more attracke I got to him. I tried my best to keep my feelings supressed. 

I fould fantisize, masturbate to him when I was with other men but it just wasn't enough. I then reach my hand under my skirt and rub my clit thinking of him. I am moaning at this point. I couldn't keep myself quiet. Next thing you know I finish all over myself and out my skirt back down. 

I walk out of my office to see Mr. Gilinsky leant agaist his desk tapping my document againt the desk. He looks stressed. I love being dominated in my personal life but its something I always kept to myself. And only share I with a few people. 

I walk over to Mr. Gilinsky and he hands me my document. 

"I want a revison of this first thing in the morning." He tells me. 

"Now go home" He then says. 

But ever since I started working for Mr. Gilinsky - my thought is then interupted by him, 

" I expect much better from you." I started to serve in other places.

"Now go home." I then walk out. 

NEXT MORNING 

I walk into Mr. Gilinsky's office. 

" Good morning Mr. Gilinsky." I tell him to try and lighten the mood.

"Good morning." He simply says back. "So this is the document?" he ask. "Thank you. But wait here." He explains as he walks away to leave me alone. 

I knew there was only one way to get over these feelings. If I was going to be the best I could be for Mr. Gilinsky, I needed to lay everything on the line. I then grab a long peice of fabric out of my pruse and drop it on the floor. I was going to get over them the only way I knew how. 

He then walks back in saying, " Is this some kind of a joke? This is exactly the same as yesterday. You didn't change a single thing. What are you trying to prove? " I then look down at the fabric.

"Now what is this he says now looking down at it." I then hold out my wrist together. 

"Please?" I say to him softly.  " I need you to show me what to do." He looks at me sersouly for a second. I throw my bag off to the side. 

"I've been a bad girl." I tell him putting my wrist back together. " Please punish me."

Mr. Gilinsky throws my document beside my bag and picks up the fabric from the floor. He then ties my wrist together never loosing eye contact. 

"You want me to punish you... so it be." He says once he finishes tying them.  He turns me around and pushes me agaisnt the wall. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

"You've been a very bad girl." He wispers as he grabs my ass and slaps it. "Such a bad bitch." he states as he contines to slap me. 

"Yes daddy... harder." I reply in a moaning state. 

He pulls my skirt down and slaps my ass again. It stings but feels so good. Mr. Gilinsky slaps it mulitple times grabbing it and sqeezing it. He flips me back around kissing me hard and rubbing me. This makes me moan louder than I ever have. He finger fucks me so fast and so good. 

He pulls me over to his desk and bends me over it. I can hear him unbuckle his pants and undo his tie and shirt. I look back at him and see him stripping himself of his clothes. 

He walks over to me with a stern look in his eyes. I then grabs my hips and slams himself into me. My initial reaction is me screaming at the sudden flow of pleasure. 

" You feel so good wrapped around me." he moans.

He continues to fuck me in doggy while I moan and scream in pleasure. 

I hit my climax and then he pulls out and pulls me off his desk onto my knees. 

He then lets it all out onto my face. I squint at the sudden action. 

" Now you know what will happen of you are a bad girl again." 

And with that he walks out leaving me there on my knees, naked, and covered in my bosses cum. 

--------------------

Yall I totally bull shitted the end. My fingers were getting tired lmao but enjoy.