Sammy- Daddy

You and your boyfriend Sammy of 1 year were eating dinner for you anniversary. The waiter walked up to your table and introduced himself.

He asked you what to drink using the word babe. Of course, Sammy went off like always.

" Dude, can't you tell I'm her boyfriend "

And the waiter went off to him right back, " Your most likely a jerk and can't even fuck her right. "

You yelled, " both of you stop please this is embarrassing, Sammy lets go. "

" Baby, I just wanna fuck and make you happy." The waiter whispered to you which set Sammy over the edge and he grabbed your arm and walked you to the car.

The ride home was smile to, Sammys face was red and he was horny because his hand was on your leg and a small tent was forming in his plants.

As Sammy pulled up to your apartment, he said " I want you on the bed naked by the time I'm in there or you will be punished even more"

You followed his commands and walked, well almost ran to the bedroom because Sammy has been to busy with his tours and music I really couldn't get anything except my hand and toys to attempt to pleasure myself like Sammy does to me.

Once you got into our room I instantly started to strip. I laid down on the bed and waited. It was about 5 minutes before Sammy came up to the room.

You heard Sammys footsteps getting louder and louder.   He finally entered the room and grunted. That made you even more wet.

Sammy took off his shirt and pants to leave him in his boxers. He reached under the bed and pulled out a box of toys, handcuffs, and other items used to " pleasure " me.

He put the box on the bed then sat down.

" Now, I want you to touch yourself baby girl "

You  had a guilty look on my face. " I'm not going to judge you baby, it will just look hot and you'll feel good"

You looked away from him not try and make things less awkward. You started with squeezing my boobs ( that's such a weird word ) and slowly and lightly trailed my hands down my stomach.

Once you reached your clit, you touched it lightly which made me arch my back and slightly squirm.  You started to rub it back and fourth lightly and slowly.

You  look up at Sammy and he was obviously trying to keep his hands to himself.  You ignored him and placed my finger at my entrance.

You put half of my finger  in and moaned. This earned a grunt from Sammy. You slid my whole finger in and curled it which made me moan. You added one more finger which set me over the edge to cum.

You took my finger and placed it in the mouth. This causes Sammy to push me on to the back of the bed and handcuff me to the headboard.

He grabbed a vibrator out of the box and turned it on. He straddled your mid thigh with his boxers now off and placed the vibrator on your clit. This caused you to moan almost right away.

As he held the vibrator, he stroked his dick a few times the grabs a condom. He puts it between his teeth and tears it open. You moan at the thought of him being inside of me and the vibrator that was getting on the edge of realeasing.

Sammy can tell that I'm close so him being him he says " don't cum yet baby girl "

He presses the vibrator with slight pressure to my clit. " fuck Sammy please "

" My name is daddy from now on, you got that"

" yes daddy, can I cum now "

"Yes only cause I wanna fuck you "

As you cum Sammy takes the vibrator off of you and slams into you without warning. Daddy, baby girl, and the sounds of slapping skin is the only sound in the room. You both cum at the same time.

Sammy lays down next to you and says " Now, baby girl, now you know not to dress so hot tell me to stop yelling cause someone is hitting on my baby girl?"

"Yes daddy I understand "

You both lay down and fall asleep instantly.