Aaron- WHAT THE HELL

I moaned as my back hit the wall. "Aaron. Cameron's home!" I whispered to my boyfriend, Aaron Carpenter. If my brother Cameron found out about this he'd freak! "We'll be quiet. I need you." He replied, I could feel the warmth between my legs as his hands traveled south towards the lining of my shorts. He grabbed my butt and pulled me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me towards my bed, laying me down gently before climbing on top of me. I held in a moan as he began kissing my neck before trying to push him away, worrying once more that my brother would find out. "Aaron, we can't!" "Isabel, it'll be fine. He won't know." I sighed, showing him that he'd won the argument. I felt him smile against the crook of my neck before pulling my shirt over my head then throwing it, his following in suit. He continued teasing me by rubbing his fingers under the top of my shorts, gently pressing circles into my hips. "Aaron don't tease me." I muttered. He laughed, finally slipping my shorts off.
"WHAT THE HELL?" I heard from my doorway as I was unbuckling Aaron's pants. I looked over to see that my worries became reality, Cameron stood in my doorway with a mixture of shock and disgust apparent on his face. "Get the hell off of my sister!" He yelled, pulling Aaron off of me. "Cameron!" I screamed. "Cam stop." Aaron said calmly. "Cameron stop! Now!" I got up, picking up the closest shirt to me on, which happened to be Aaron's. I pushed Cam off and stood in the middle of the boys. "Why'd you do that?" He screamed. "Because I love him!" A look of realization hit him like a bus. He calmed down before he suddenly looked sorry. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I guess I'm just trying to pretend you're still a little baby. I'm sorry." "Cam, I'm your little sister. I get that you're protective and I appreciate that you want to protect me, but this is Aaron, he can't hurt a fly." "I know, I'm sorry Aaron." They did some kind of handshake before Cameron pulled me into a hug. A awkward hug, due to me in only my underwear and Aaron's shirt, but a hug. As Cam walked out Aaron's arms wrapped around me once more.
"So where were we?"

I wrote this forever ago
I don't even remember what it's about