Sammy- locker room

The final buzzer of the game rang as Sammy's team engulfed him in a group hug, they've won the championships, our team won 25 to 17. Sammy's back getting slapped with congratulatory claps, as he reciprocates to his team mates. Everyone got up to leave, while our team talked to coach. I grabbed my purse and hugged my friends goodbye before walking onto the court. They broke their huddle before Sam ran up to me and picked me up.
"Congrats babe, you did so good!" I laughed as his lips connected to my neck, planting small kisses up and down.
"Thanks baby, I need to shower, i'll use the one upstairs so you can talk to me, okay?"
"Okay." (fuck i fucking h8 myself kjdhewf)
He grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator before clicking Floor 3. He pressed me up against the elevator wall and pressed his lips against mine, moving in a rushed motion. His hand led mine to his extremely prominent bulge in his basketball shorts before he brought his hand back up to my neck as I grabbed him through his shorts, he bit my neck gently before letting out a breathy moan, mixed with the dinging of the elevator.
His hand encased mine once again, as he led me to the sophomore's locker room. He opened the door and led me in, before closing it and locking it, as he pinned me against the door. His lips planted against my neck, my hands running through his short hair before trailing down his back to the bottom of his shirt. His hands left my waist to take his shirt off, as I took mine off as well. His eyes glazed over hungrily as he gazed at my chest before he unhooked my bra and shorts.
Left in only my panties, he hoisted me up against the door, my legs wrapped around his waist and our lips connected. His cold fingers slipped under the lace band of my thong before snapping it against me, his smirk prominent as he pulled my lip in-between his perfect teeth.
"Baby, as much as I love these on you, I really do, they need to go." He smirked as he let me stand on my own, before getting on his knees, face level to my area, before pulling my soaked thong down my thighs slowly. He put my thong next to his gym bag before throwing me over his shoulder. As I was leant over his shoulder, I reached down and tried my best to pull his shorts and boxers down, but only got them dangerously low on his hips. His deep V–line was extremely prominent, his happy trail leading to the only thing on my mind at the moment. He set me in the shower area before pulling the only clothing left on him, and tossing them on his bag. He turned the water on, nice and hot.
The metal cylinder with all the shower heads attached to it became warm as the water flowed up it, through the shower head. The water felt great on my back as he bent me over, my arms wrapped around the metal pole as his fingers rubbed down my slit.
He put his fingers in his mouth before returning them down to my aching desire. He brought his fingers up to my mouth this time before pushing them all the way in, down to the knuckle.
"Don't you taste so fucking good, babe?" He groaned as I flicked my tongue on his fingers before sucking them, tasting myself before gently biting his finger.
He removed his fingers from my mouth before pushing them into me, before slowly thrusting them.
"Awe yeah babe, you're soaked. I really should stop underestimating you." I smiled before grinding against his hand, his thumb rubbing circles slowly on my clit. He took his fingers out before he put his head under the water.
"Um, what're you doing?" I hissed, still bent over, dripping.
"Showering babe, what does it look like?" He grinned before rinsing his hair of the shampoo. He opened me up before thrusting into me, pausing to let me adjust, and squirted body wash on his hands before rubbing my back gently, the musky scent mixed with sex is angelic, almost too much for me.
He rubbed the wash lovingly on my shoulders, then stomach, then my breasts. His hips sharply thrusted upwards, causing me to cry out at the sensation, as he continuously repeated the action.
"Fuck..." I moaned out, his hand connected with my ass, the loud slap, the delicious sting and the steamy water making me cry out.
"Moan my name, baby. Fuck— you're so tight," He moaned out, his soapy hands sliding from my breasts to my hips, pulling me against him in harmony with his thrusts.
"Sammy, baby— I'm so close." I whined out, his hips moving in a fluid motion, violently thrusting as his left hand moved from my hip to my hair. He scrunched my hair in his fist before pulling my head back, making my back arch.
"Do you want to come? You want me to fuck you until you see stars, babe?" He groaned, his lips ghosting on my ear as he whispered seductively, his tongue licking the shell of my ear, causing me to shiver. I nodded the best I could, considering my head was in his control before moaning.
His right hand wrapped around my thigh, his fingers rubbing fastly, before my legs shook and I saw spots. My release making my legs jelly and my arms slacken around the metal pole. He kept thrusting before his thrust got sloppy; his high slowly descending.
"You're good when it comes to quickies," He laughed, before pulling out and rinsing the body wash off each other.
"I love you." I smiled up at him. He returned the smile as he tucked some hair behind my ear.
"I love you more, now go dry off and get dressed, before I bend you over and fuck you again." He smirked before slapping my ass and handing me the towel.

✌🏻️