Nash- teasing

His fingers traced the delicate lace of her lingerie as she slept, he came home two and a half hours late, she waited up, in her lingerie, because she was aching for him.
She only waited for an hour until she gave up, completely and utterly pissed off at his lateness.
He lay behind her, merely spooning her, as his fingers rubbed mindless shapes onto the meshed lace on her side, the corset making her take short breaths. His hand traveled to her toned torso and undid the little ribbon making the corset tighten on her.
It loosened against her skin, her shoulders slacking. He pulled it from her skin, her nipples perked at the cool air, goosebumps rose on the skin.
He folded the lingerie and put it on his nightstand. He sat up, and pulled his shirt off of his body and shimmied out of his skinny jeans. The clothes lay messily on the carpeted bedroom floor.
His lips pressed to the back of her neck as his arm draped over her bare side, as he pulled her closer.
"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't realise how late it was, and when I noticed I rushed home. Please forgive me baby." He frowned into her neck, as she stirred.
"What do you want, Nash. I'm mad at you." She hissed and moved his arm off of her side.
"And why am I topless?" She snarled, getting up to get a sports bra and a tee shirt.
Nash's dick twitched at the sight of the lace disappearing in between her tan ass cheeks, plump tan skin engulfed the baby pink lace, making his cock stir in his boxers once more.
"You looked uncomfortable with that corset, babe. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable." He frowned.
"Well, I already was uncomfortable for three hours, when you were late, but you didn't care then, did you?" She spat. She frowned and shook her head at his wide eyes.
As her tee shirt was half way on he spoke up, "Please, wear my shirt baby." He frowned. She shrugged and nodded and discarded her tee shirt for his.
He scooted to the end of the bed and pulled her in between his legs by the back of her thighs. Her hands when to his chest to keep some distance in between them.
"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to stay out this late, after the convention, Dad brought everyone to some small bar and had a few drinks. I didn't know it was so late, but as soon as I saw what time it was, I rushed home baby. Please forgive me, I'm so sorry, baby,"
"Whatever Nash, this day was so important to me, and you completely forgot." She frowned. He shook his head.
"Today; today is the anniversary of the first time we had sex. I even got you a gift baby." He scrambled away from her and went to my dresser, and opened the third drawer.
He pulled out a black gift looking bag, that had red lacy ribbon tying the handles together, in a bow.
"What is it?" She asked him. He smirked at remembrance of the awkward experience it took him to get this.
"Open in, baby," she slowly untied the precious lace, and set it aside. His smirk only grew, as did his cock.
"What is this?" She asked has she took the Hitachi Wand out of the bag.
"It's a vibrator," He smiled. Her eyes widened as she set it down. "There's more, baby." She dumped rest of the contents from the bag on the bed as she scattered through it.
"Handcuffs? Really, Nash? Who's going to be the sub with these?" She laughed as he giggled. His cock stirred in his boxers once again as she picked up the flavoured condoms and icy to hot lube.
A light bulb lit up in her head as she came up with a brilliant idea.
"Take your boxers off, Grier." She commanded as his eyes widened and did as she said. She spun the handcuffs around on her finger, like a tether ball on the tether pole.
His boxers sat on the carpet by the dirty clothes basket, as his aching, big length sat proud against his abdomen.
"Where are the other pair of handcuffs?" She smirked. It was his turn for his eyes to widen as he answer. "Top drawer." He answered dryly.
She retrieved the handcuffs and walked back over to him.
She set the handcuffs by his feet momentarily, as she took off her shirt. The sports bra she had put on minutes before was off, and on the floor, next to the tee shirt. Her panties where the only bit of clothing left on her.
She straddled his waist, her large breasts in his face as she handcuffed his arms to the cold, metal headboard.
He groaned as he was fully restrained, except for his legs, of course.
Her nipples rubbed against his cheeks, as he groaned once again. She shook her chest, but at a very slow pace, motor–boating him.
She moved back, out of his reach, as he struggled against his restraints.
"Let me go, y/n," he whined out. She giggled and shook her head no. Her dainty fingers brushed across his penis, causing him gasp and buck his hips.
"Don't make me tie your legs down as well." She laughed, as he rolled his eyes.
"What did I say about being facetious?" He hissed. She rolled her eyes at him as he chuckled.
She grabbed the vibrator, and turned it on. It first touched her nipples, slowly, on the lowest power setting, circling quite fast, yet strangely slow.
"Fuck," she whimpered out. His eyebrows furrowed, as precum trickled down his head, mocking his current state; teasing him to a further extent.
She stood up fully on the mattress, Nash's eyes followed her figure up and down. She turned around, her big, juicy ass facing him, as she bent down, and pulled her panties down.
"Fuck, quit teasing me, or I'll cum just by looking at you." His tone was malicious, with a hint of condescending humour.
She was now completely bare, as she sat on her heels, in a kneeling position.
Keeping it on low, she put the vibrator in between her tan thighs, letting out a delighted shriek at the sensation.
She ground into the vibrating wand, rubbing herself against it, as her fingers played with her nipples.
"I knew you'd like that. I just imagined you rubbing yourself against it as you are now, and it was a done deal. But some of that lube on it baby." He rasped out. She followed instructions and put a little lube on her fingers and rubbed it on the head of the wand, and some on her clit.
She lowered herself on it, hissing at the icy heat on her skin, combined with the vibrations.
"Mmm, baby, I love seeing you so vulnerable. Think about my tongue; my fingers. I know you wish that was my tongue, baby." He smirked. Even being constrained, he can still make her wetter, than any one else could.
"I'm about to cu–um." She croaked out as he shook his head.
"Not yet baby." Nash tsk'd. She nodded, for once actually listening to Nash's input.
She kept the vibrator on, but moved it from her soaking center, to Nash's swollen head. He let out a long, hard, and loud moan as the vibrations shot through.
"Fu–uckk, baby I ca–n't. I'll cum. P–please." He cried out as he felt his orgasm rocket through his body, until it was gone. She had removed the vibrator in the second.
Her tongue replaced the wand as he sighed in relief. She took him all the way into his mouth, his pubic bone brushed her lips.
"Oh my god, don't stop— seriously I mean it." He groaned at as he attempted to break away from the restraints to grab a fistful of her long, wavy hair.
She pulled his penis out of her mouth leaving Nash confused.
She gently pushes he head back on the pillow. Her thighs on each side of his face, she lowers her soaked pussy on his face, his lips and tongue immediately devouring her, in the most delicious way.
His tongue flicks speedily against her clitoris, as she holds her folds open, for him. His lips move in a foreign way, like he is French kissing her sex.
His tongue slips into her opening, as it darts in and out, and wiggling around.
Suddenly, his tongue just goes back into his mouth and he doesn't do anything.
"Um, what the hell?" She asked. He just shrugged his shoulders and smirked.
"You didn't let me finish, what makes you think I'm going to let you?"
"Nash," she called him. He looked over and hummed in response. She unlocked the handcuffs as his wrists sprung free. "Fuck me," she smirked. He nodded and smiled.
"My pleasure." She giggles as he puts on the condom and without warning, plunges into her. They're in missionary position, as he draws back, tip just barely in her entrance, but slams back into her. He starts thrusting vastly, as he left one hearty smack on her ass.
"Fuck, Nash. Harder." She whines. He pulled out of her momentarily, before positioning her into so called "doggy style". He slipped back into her tight, wet warmth.
His hands found her hips, as he plowed into her, fast. With each roll of his hips, his tip rubbed against her sensitive spot, that only he, knows where to find it. She moved back against him as he thrusts, making him go exceptionally deep, stretching her walls to a max.
"I'm coming!" He shouts, as his load shoots into the condom.
"Aw fuck. I'm coming," she whined. Be thrusts several more times to bring her to the brink.
"I'm going to go take a shower." She says with a yawn. She stands up as her juices leak from in between her thighs.
His cock is harder than before, and ready for round two.