Johnson- suspenders

Y/N's POV
Jack was late, as usual. I sighed waiting at the place the ceremony would be held at. My cousins wedding was today and Jack was late, again. The passed two weeks he's been recording in the studio and he would come home at 3 in the morning, he's didn't show up to dinner twice, I don't even know. I looked at the time, there's 20 minutes until the ceremony starts. I looked down at my blue dress and sighed. All I want is one day with Jack, all I want. A tear slipped out of my eye followed by a couple more. I stood there sobbing and waiting for my missing in action boyfriend. "Princess, it's that you?" I hear a familiar voice. I wiped my year and turned around to him. There he stood in a dress shirt, suspenders, and skinny jeans. He's so cute.
"Hi baby." I walked to him and held him in my arms as I cried some more into his shoulder.
"What's wrong?" He rubbed my back.
"You're here, I get to spend time with you now." I giggled, "I've missed you these past two weeks." I kissed him passionately. I think he forgot we were in public outside a church when his tongue ran across my lips. I pulled away. "Babe we have a wedding to attend." I took his hand in mine and walked toward the building.
– About halfway through the reception –
I walked back over to my table where Jack was seated talking to my mom and dad. "Hello Jack, hello parental units." I chuckled. I've called my parents that since I was about 12 and I'm now 19. Jacks hand rested on my knee as he talked across the table. I checked my phone and giggled seeing my cousins texts from before the wedding. I looked back up to the conversation that was going on in front of me, and that's when Jacks hand moved to my inner thigh. I put my hand over his warning him, but he only squeezed my thigh lightly. "Um I'm going to go back and dance." I smiled standing up.
"If you don't mind, I think I'll go and join her." Jack said and my parents nodded. He followed me to the dance floor that was down a couple steps from the dining area.
"What do you think you were doing?" I asked Jack, "My parents were right there." I whispered in his ear.
"I was wondering if you have self control, but you didn't let me finish." He said back and I looked in his eyes which seemed to darken. I bit my lip and checked the time. I read 10:23pm.
"It's time to go home." I said quickly. I went back to our table and bid a farewell to my parents and made up the excuse that Jack has to be in the studio early tomorrow. I walked to my cousin congratulated her and took Jacks hand as we exited the building.
"These two weeks I didn't touch myself baby girl, I wanted you."
"I'm so sexually frustrated right now. Get in the car and drive home because your suspenders right now are turning me the fuck on." I groaned and stepped in the passengers side of the car. Jack put his hand on my thigh again, but it was dangerously close to where I needed him most. Two fingers brushed over my heat making me take in a deep breath and made Jack chuckle darkly.
"Take your panties off." Jack said eyes still on the road, but I didn't question him. They were off almost immediately. "Put one leg up on the seat." I did so again. Jacks hand wandered over to my throbbing pussy. I moaned at the slight touch out his finger brushing against my clit. "You want that princess?" I only nodded because I couldn't find my words. He rubbed my clit and I was in complete ecstasy. Jack pulled into our driveway and I grabbed my purse and threw my panties at Jack. "Ooh, look at my trophy." He held them up. The breeze beneath my dress made me shudder. Jack opened the door very slow just to antagonize me.
"Daddy please." Slipped out of my mouth. I never called Jack daddy before but he turned to look at me with a smile.
"Get inside and wait for daddy on the bed." He growled. I ran up the stair to the bedroom and stripped down leaving my heels on knowing Jack loved to fuck me while I wore heels. I laid down on the bed missing the touch of Jacks fingers. I heard Jacks footsteps enter the room. He didn't have his dress shirt on, but his suspenders were still on and I wanted to cum at the sight of him looking at me.
"You literally have no idea how bad those suspenders turn me on Jack." I giggled and slipped a finger into me.
"You literally have no idea how sexy you look right now." Jack mocked staring at my throbbing heat. "Baby I know you like the suspenders but please just let me fuck you right here right now." Jack let out. He stripped down and the only thing he left on we're his glasses and that turned me on too. Jack slipped himself into me groaning at the feeling.
"Holy shit babe you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." I let out. Jack started thrusting harder and harder before stopping.
"I want to try something new." He bit my lip. I nodded, I just wanted him I don't care how, but I wanted him. He picked me up and put me against a wall. I took his dick and put it into me. He held my legs as he pounded into me I was out of breath and close to cumming all over jacks cock. His muscles were bulging out as I started to attack his neck with hickeys. He stopped for a minute and carried me back to our bed. He laid me on my stomach. "I want to fuck you the way I find you sleeping, on your stomach, your ass always coming out of your shorts, your leg over a pillow pretending it's me." He moaned stroking himself, and I laid in that exact position.
"Fuck me daddy." I looked at him. He slammed into me making me scream.
"Princess. I'm going to cum. Fuck. Y/N. Oh my god." Jack pulled out and let his juices go all over my ass. I didn't get to cum yet, but I was still satisfied. "Hang on princess." Jack ran to the bathroom and I heard the sink running. He came back with a warm wash cloth and cleaned up all of he's seed from my body.
"Thank you daddy." I winked at him.
"Don't think I forgot you didn't come yet." He turned me over and brought his face to my core. "So swollen, and pretty, and juicy." He sucked in my clit and fingered me hitting my g-spot almost every time. He replaced his fingers with his tongue. That sent me over the edge shaking and screaming letting everyone know who I belonged to. Jack kitten licked my juices up as I came down from my high. He came face to face with me. "I love you, I didn't forget about you at the studio."
"I love you so much Jack." I kissed him again before housing myself on his side of the bed.
"Baby, that's where I sleep." He whined.
"I'm going to have a hard time crawling over to my spot, Jack, please just let me stay here for the night." I giggled.
"Have fun getting out of bed in the morning." He winked.