Sammy- Teasing From A Distance

y/n's pov
finally after 2 months of being apart my boyfriend, of almost a year, Sammy was coming home.
while he was away he decided to tease me with pictures and text messages.
I've been horny for awhile. yes I have touched myself. but if you were being teased as much as I've been, u probably would too.
I headed to the airport wearing comfy clothes. I looked around for Sammy. I finally saw him. "y/n!" I heard him yell. well I guess he saw me too.
"Sammy." I said excitedly. I ran and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I missed you so much." I said kissing him. our kissed lasted for quite a while. "well someone missed me." he said with a smirk on his face.
"let's go home." he said and we literally ran out of the airport.
the drive home was full of teasing each other. we barely walked in the house and he pushed me against the wall.
"did you miss me?" I asked in the kiss. "yea." he said. I separated the kiss. "show me." I said.
he picked me up bridal style and carried he up the stairs while kissing me.
he put me on the bed and took off my shirt, bra and shorts. he started kissing my neck making sure to leave hickeys.
"so tell me babygirl did u touch yourself when I sent the pictures and texts." he said while nibbling at my neck.
"mhmm." I said. "so you've been a bad girl." he said kissing his way down to my heat.
I moan in response. "baby girl these r pretty but they need to go." he said taking off my thong. he started eating me out. I was moaning so hard. "d-daddy." I moaned feeling like I was about to cum.
then out of nowhere he stopped. I whimper at the loss of contact. "you don't get to cum until I say so." he said.
he went to 'the drawer' and I knew exactly what he was getting. handcuffs. he handcuffed me to the headboard.
"since you've been a naught girl by touching yourself you can't touch me." he said. he got undressed and put on a condom.
he started thrusting into me. I'm pretty sure every time hitting my G-spot.
"UGH DADDY!" I moaned. "Y/N your so tight!" he yelled. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. "cum for me baby girl." he said and we both came.
he unhooked the handcuffs, and flopped on the side of me. the only sound was of us panting.
"worth the wait?" he asked. "hell yea." I said. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Sammy."