Matt- young wild and free

Matt and I met four months ago at Vidcon while he was doing a meet and greet. I was with my sister because she was obsessed with him. She was the exact same age has him, 18 and maybe if I was that age I would be obsessed with him too. But I'm 20 and I have other responsibilities to think about than a fandom. Oh little did I know that I was going to fall for this goofy and adorable 18 year old.
Four months later and we're in a happy, loving relationship. Tonight I had invited Matt over for dinner at my apartment and now we are just on the couch watching a movie while cuddling. Every so often we'd drown the movie out and just make out instead. It was fun, teenage stuff and I never forget to remind Matt that he is one.
I was straddling his lap, kissing him when he started reaching lower, cupping my bum. "Matt how old are you? 16?" I sassed while winking. He just rolled his eyes and kissed me again, squeezing me even harder.
"No. I'm. 18. A. Full. Legal. Adult" he said on my lips in between kisses. I loved when he tried proving to me that he was grown up, that he was a man. It was so cute.
"You're adorable Matt" I teased. He just grunted flipping us over on the couch so that he was on top. He looked me in the eyes, his brown eyes full of lust. He ripped off my shirt within seconds and pinned my arms against the couch. I was so surprised, Matt rarely gets this aggressive. He kissed me again and groaned as he rubbed his hips against mine.
He quickly shifted his hand so that both my wrists were pinned under one arm and he groped my chest with his other. I moaned loudly because of what he was doing to me.
"Yeah baby, does that feel good?" Matt taunted in my ear. He kissed me roughly and grinded against me again. I couldn't do anything to him, he was too strong.
"Oh yeah Matt" I groaned.
"Louder" he said through gritted teeth.
Matt took off his t-shirt and lowered his pants and boxers to his ankles. He stuck his hands into my pants, playing with me. It felt so good, he felt so good. I never knew an 18 year old could make me feel so pleasured.
"I'm your man and you know that" he said against my lips as he ripped my pants and thong to the ground. He pushed himself inside of me and began thrusting. Both of our moans filling the room.
"Matt" I moaned "faster" I sad and he obliged. He was thrusting faster and faster, chasing his high as I was chasing mine. It didn't take long for both of us to climax. When we were done, Matt just laid on top of me.
"Was that man enough for you?" Matt said. I reached up and kissed him "yes babe, you know I'm only joking you're a true man and you and I both know that" I said. The rest of the night was spent watching more movies while cuddling on the couch with my man. Or should I say, man child. ;).