Taylor- i love the smell of new cars and sex baby

"Taylor, really!? We didn't need another car!" You sigh as he shows you the new car in your shared driveway. "Yes we did, baby! And I could pass her up, look at her! She's beautiful." He said smiling at the car like it's the sun. You rolled your eyes. "What the fuck ever, Taylor." You turned around ready to walk back into the house. "Hey, YN, why are you mad??" He said pulling you back to him. "Because we didn't need another car! You're spending money on stupid shit, that could go towards our wedding fund, you dick!" You said pushing him off of you. He grabbed your arm again and kissed you forcefully. You melted into the kiss as he backed you up on to the car hood. He sat you up on it and started kissing down your neck. He found your weak spot and sucked on it hard; making you moan and tilt your head to the side. Honestly, you two are so lucky you guys live in the middle of nowhere. He pulled away from you and took your hand. He helped you down then got into the driver seat. He reclined the seat and sat you on his lap. He pulled your shirt off and you went down to kiss him grinding your hips into his, "I'm still mad at you." You said breathing hard with your hands in his hair. "I'm sure you are, baby." Tay said tilting his head back. "I am!" You said bouncing lightly. Taylor moaned, you slid his shirt up and off. You kept grinding into him loving the feeling of him hardened underneath you. You unbuckled his pants as he lifted his ass so you could pull them down. You pulled his pants and boxers down in one, you slid your underwear to the side and took his dick and lightly rubbed it on your clit, making both you and Taylor moan. You tilted your head back and moaned as you rubbed his sensitive head against you. "Fuck, YN, just put it in already!" Taylor bit his lip tilting his head back. You sat up a little and slid all the way on to his dick making you both moan. After a second to adjust you started bouncing on his dick. "Fuck you look so fucking hot while you're riding my cock, baby girl." Taylor smirked. As you pulled his hair and rode him faster moaning. "YN," he moaned throwing his head back and gripping your hips. "T-Tayylloor!!" You moaned. He then started to thrust up into you, hitting your g spot. "F-FUCK TAYLOR YEESS!! RIIGHT THERE! UHH!" You screamed and threw your head back, digging your nails into his shoulders. He went faster and harder moaning. his hands went down and one slapped your ass, as the other made hard little circles on to your clit. You lost it there, "I-IM GON- UHHH!!" You moaned as your back arched and you squirted your orgasm all over Taylor's hand and lower stomach. He smirked and licked his fingers off. "You still mad?" He smirked. "F-fucking pissed." You managed out while you still labored to breathe. He laughed and leaned up and kissed you. "If you get in the back seat, I'll give you a round two, that i'm sure, both, you and my tongue will enjoy." He smirked and flicked his tongue at you. You had never jumped off Taylor's dick so fast. Needless to say, Taylor was great with his tongue and your newest car addition already had a few cum stains in it before the day was up.