Jack G- caught in the act

"Fuck, Samantha." I hear my boyfriend moan. I'd just gotten home from shopping with Mahogany. Setting my bags down quietly, I tiptoed up the stairs in my vans, almost tripping on the third step as I failed at being sneaky. Obviously my noise didn't seem to phase Jack because he was a moaning mess when I opened the door, his hand wrapped harshly around his throbbing member. My mouth fell open as I watched him pleasure himself, moaning my name. I could tell he was nearing his high as all his muscles seemed to tense and his back arched. His hot seed spread across his chest and stomach as he came. I felt the wetness at my core deepen as Jack panted heavily, his body glistened as the moments pass.
He didn't seem like he'd be getting up, he probably didn't think I'd be home so soon. When Mahogany and I hang out, we're usually inseparable until late at night but this time I just couldn't be away from him for that long. After a long night full of lazy teasing, waking up to him pressed to me from behind, and not to mention a very provocative shower we shared this morning, I would go to all ends for him to touch me. Not even in the shower had he given me what I truly wanted. I wanted him in me, to feel him fill me up, and now would be my chance to get it.
I watched as Jack laid as still as he could, still reeling from his orgasm, he painted quickly and his breath was uneven. I tiptoed out of the open door and into the downstairs bathroom as quick as I could, leaving the door open so there wasn't even a chance of it squeaking to let him know I'm home. I stripped everything off except for a little something that I'd boughten at Victoria Secret today. It was a red lacy set of lingerie that Jack had seen when we were there together last week. I fixed my curled hair, making sure it was all in place. With everything in check, I headed back up to Jack who still hasn't cleaned himself up as he laid in our shared bed. Walking to him quietly, I sat myself near the end of the bed on my knees, giving him a seductive look as he opened his eyes in a startled manor.
"Samantha, wha-" he started. "No Jack, it's my turn now." He let out a groan at my demand, causing me to shush him. "I'm in charge now baby, no talking from you. You can't touch me. If you do, I guess I'll have to tie you up." I soda before licking up the mess he made on his chiseled abdomen, making sure to outline each of his abs. I did it slowly in a teasing manor, hoping to get back at him for all of his teasing. He groaned as I made my way up to his face, giving him a long kiss, our lips just barely touching, before attacking his neck, nipping and biting and licking. I felt a rough tug at my hips as Jack attempted to pull me closer.
"No." I have him a skirt as I got off of him, digging into our bedside table, taking out a pair of handcuffs he often used on me before straddling him with my chest in his face and put them through the bars on our headboard before tightening them to his wrists. "I said no touching." I slid back down so that my covered core was over his already hardened cock, grinding on him so that he knew how wet I was. He let out a loud moan, trying to bring his hips closer to mine. "Mm Jack, this feels so good," I whispered, rubbing the delicate tips of my fingers against his chest. "Jack." I moaned as I ground my clit against him. I reached behind me, unhooking my bra and throwing it off. "Enjoying the view?" I asked, stopping completely as I felt his cock twitch. He let out a groan as he nodded. "Too bad you can't come yet, seems like that would've been intense." I said. I got up from him, standing next to the bed before finally stripping off my last article of clothing. I sat next to him on the bed, watching his eyes widen as I speed my legs, trailing my own hand between my thighs. "Oh Jack, I'm so wet. I've waited so long for you to be in me. I can't wait to have you're huge dick inside me, filling me to my brim." I moaned, rubbing a finger between my folds then placing it against his lips, knowing how badly he wanted to be the one between my legs.
His mouth opened eagerly as I let him taste me. "The only taste you'll be getting." I smile as he groans, pulling at the hands cuffs. "Uh uh, you'd better obey. How badly do you want to be inside me?" He let out a groan. I let out a laugh as I gave in, straddling him once me. I ground my wet pussy over his cock, letting him feel. "I'm so wet for you Jack." I moan, lining him up with my entrance before sinking down on his long cock, a feeling I've desired for too long now. I let out a scream as he rubbed my g-spot, bouncing myself on him. I reached a hand down, rubbing my clit quickly as I continued to bounce. I moaned his name as my walls tightened around him. "Fuck Jack I'm close." I whisper. That's all it took for him. "I am too." He said. Despite my demand, I needed to hear that. "Cum." I said. With that, he obeyed. He twitches inside of me before heat filled my core and a familiar knot came to my stomach. "Fuck." I let out a loud moan as my orgasm came, it was the most intense is ever had.
"Oh my god." Jack said as I climbed off of him, uncuffing him. "We need to do that more often."

This is a random update but idk lol -Mallory