Jack G- i missed u

I sat in the airport patiently waiting for Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson to land; Gilinsky is my boyfriend and I haven't seen him in weeks and I had so much planned for him. I stared at the escalator for a good fifteen minutes after the plane landed, still no sign of him
Suddenly a tired Johnson appeared before me, "Hey Y/N."
I jumped up to hug him, "Jack! Where's Jack?"
My question was answered when I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist, "we saw you and took the other escalator, surprised?"
I leaned back and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I thought you forgot I was here to pick you up."
"Forget about you? Who do you think I am?" He started getting much more affectionate but thankfully Johnson reminder him we were in public.
"Alright you two, break it up. At least wait until we get to the car."
Of course we both laughed as I pushed him away from me. As we got to the car the boys both asked what the plan for the night was.
"It's 10PM I'm taking you guys home to rest up. I have a huge surprise for both of you tomorrow though!"
"Promise?" my boyfriend asked, clearly disappointed he was going straight home.
"Promise."
I dropped the boys off and headed to my house, texting the others to make sure the plan was still on.
The next day I picked people up, the Jacks being the last; they lit up when they saw their friends Nate and Sammy sitting in the vehicle with me. I refused to tell them where we were going but the boys helped keep them distracted from asking too much. We pulled up to the race track and everyone unloaded from my car.
"Wanna race?" I looked at the Jacks who both shot me a smile.
"Did you plan this?" Johnson asked, I nodded my head in response.
As everyone headed into the building Gilinsky tossed an arm around me and whispered in my ear, "I thought we would have some alone time my first day back."
"Just wait until later, it'll be worth it." I shot him a wink and hurried us along to catch up with the boys.
Nate's always been the best driver so he won most of our races.
"I'll get you at the next thing." Sammy mumbled, he always thought he was the best driver of our group.
"Next thing?" Johnson piped up; the boys nodded to the back of the car and Johnson took note of the equipment, excitedly asking "Paintball?"
"Fuck yes!" I replied just as excited.
We were there for three hours before we all called a truce, welts stinging on our skin. After grabbing some pizza for dinner I dropped everyone off, save for Gilinsky, who I held back from leaving the shotgun spot. He looked over at me and raised a brow.
"Well, I thought you might wanna sleep over tonight. You can go if you want though."
He smirked at me and slid back into his seat, rebuckling his seat belt before I drove off with him.
He grinned over at me, "That was really nice of you, I missed the boys."
"I thought you would. C'mon, let's go catch up."
We made it to my house and slipped inside the house; I silently applauded myself for convincing my parents to take their vacation this week.
I went upstairs to change while Jack got comfy on the couch. I put on a new set of dark blue underwear; it was Jack favourite colour on me. Overtop I slipped on a pair of the boxers he'd left behind and a tank top. We'd agreed on a relaxing cuddle and movie session before we went to bed. I sat down on his lap and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me to hold me in place while he leaned over to press play on the remote.
Relaxing back on the couch he whispered in my ear, "I missed you so much Y/n."
I kissed his lips softly "I missed you too Jack."
We made it half an hour into the movie before the occasional pecks on the lips turned into a heated make out moment. I felt his boner pop against my butt so I wiggled my hips against him. Hearing him let out a light moan let me know it was time. "Should we call it a night and head upstairs?" I suggested.
He didn't verbally answer me, instead he tightened his grip on my waist and stood up; I wrapped my legs around him as to not fall. Jack laid me very gently onto the bed and removed his clothing except for his boxers, and then he began to do the same to me. He paused a moment to examine the underwear I was wearing, running his hands over the material, my body shivered as he ran his fingers over my clothed entrance.
"You look so pretty in these, well you always look pretty but I mean –"
I cut him off with a kiss, "thank you Jack."
He smiled against my lips, moving his hand to my back to unhook my bra, sliding it off of my body. He returned his hands to my breasts and began massaging them, lightly rubbing his thumbs over my now erect nipples. I breathed out against him and saw him grin. He pushed me back down to the bed and slipped off my underwear, moving his fingers to my heat. He slowly teased my clit with his thumb while using the other hand to tease my entrance, poking a finger in on occasion testing to see how wet I was. He waited until he had me soaking before plunging two fingers inside of me. I squirmed below him as he pumped in and out of me. Although I was in a moment of pure bliss I wanted him inside of me, I didn't want to release without him. I noticed how large the tent in his boxers was and removed his length slowly pumping against him. He groaned at my touch and increased the pressure on my clit; I almost came undone.
"Not yet Jack," I whimpered.
He replied in a teasing voice, "not yet?" He moved faster.
I felt my body start to tremble, "I want to wait for you." I gripped him tighter and increased my own speed, causing him to remove his fingers from me. I let go of him and let him move between my legs.
"Y/n you have no idea how much I missed being inside of you." He grumbled as he slowly entered me, not wasting any time with teasing.
"And you have no idea how much I missed you inside of me, Jack" I gasped out as my body adjusted to his length.
He started slow with his thrusts as I gently dragged my nails down his back. As he sped up I dug in harder. He paused for a moment and pulled out causing me to let out a whimper. I felt him shift between my legs before plunging back in, now perfectly lined up with my gspot. I dropped my hands behind my head as I soaked in the pleasure he was giving me. I felt Jacks chest press against mine as he closed the gap between us, entwining my fingers with his. We engaged in a wet and passionate kiss while his new position allowed him deeper, soon we were moaning against each other's lips. As he bit at the soft spot on my neck I felt my walls clench against him, I was seconds away from my high.
He whispered against my neck, "not yet baby girl, I'm almost there." I bit my lips and did my best to hold back, bucking my hips quicker against him in an attempt to help get him there. He sped up his own thrusts, burying his face into my neck, some of his wet hair brushing against my face.
"Now," he gasped out as his hands gripped mine tightly.
Legs shaking I released around him, as my walls squeezed against him he hit his release and we rode out our highs together.
Jack rolled himself off of me, chest heaving as he hit the mattress beside me. I snuggled myself into his chest, not caring that he was sweaty.
"You know, out of all the things I missed I think I missed this the most." He mused as he held me to him.
"I think you're right." I smiled as I kissed his neck. My smile soon fell as I continued, "I hate sleeping alone."
Jack sighed as he ran his fingers through my hair, "I know, you should come with me next time."
My heart skipped "Can I really?"
"Of course, because I hate sleeping alone too." He gave me a light smile and kissed my forehead. "But since I'll be home for a while let's just focus on all the time we have off, when I can take you on proper dates."
"I've missed proper dates." My voice was now sleepy.
"So have I, let's start with breakfast tomorrow."
"Sounds good." I yawned.
Jack bounced his shoulders, stirring me before I could rest, I looked up at him and he gave me a cheeky grin. "Y/N, before you fall asleep, I want you to know I love you."
I shook my head, "I love you too Jack." I brought my head back to his chest and easily fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.