June 9, 2014

MONDAY

ENLISTED AND GAME OF THRONES TODAY!

 I had my second final today, and thank the lord that she made it just like the other class's exam because I don't know what I would have done if she had changed the tests. So thankfully, I think I'm safe on that side, however my next exam is on wednesday and I don't know how I should feel. I kinda feel unprepared, and scared but I still have tomorrow to study for the exam. 

I'm getting lazier and lazier as the days go by and as summer is nearing. I don't have a lot of energy anymore and I usually sleep or procrastinate when I come back home from school, which isn't what I'm really supposed to do because I should be studying for my finals that are in a couple of days. I really don't wanna fail. 

This morning i found out that my grandmother had beed admitted to the hospital last night and my dad rushed over there and I'm kind of scared because I don't wanna ever see anyone in my life take the plunge, it's too scary and emotional and it affects everyone. I really hope with all my heart that she gets better and stronger so that she could join us again. 

On a happier note, summer is days away, and I am so ready for sleepless nights reading wattpad stories and watching tv shows. This should be good, and I am looking forward for those fun summer nights.