May 8, 2014

THURSDAY

Finally the weekend. I couldn't have started my weekend in a better way. I had gone to school thinking that they would ease up on the work load since it was thursday but I was wrong, I had to do so much and then by the last 5 minutes we went wild, because we all have been working so hard this week at school and all my friends and I just needed a break. Today was sort of breezy because there was a competition going on at school so there was alot of distracting going on, plus there were students from other school who were there and it was almost chaotic. 

Later my friends and I met up at the mall and it was all laughs, literally. I love how me and my friends just manage to make everything hilarious and wild. It was nice being able to hang out with them and the great thing about today was that none of my parents called me to remind me of curfew, they just left me alone and it was fantastic! There was also some side conversation with my bestie about the past and while some say that talking about the past is bitter, I think that this talk made us connect even more and helped settle some things.

There was a point today where I kind of felt bleak and I didn't know why it was just an empty, hollow feeling. It might've been from earlier conversations and I honestly don't know what triggered it but my best friend made sure to give it her best and try to uplift my spirits once again. Oh a cool thing that happened is that I went to GAP to buy something, and the cashier was kinda cute but I thought, he would never look at me because there was nothing special about me right, so I went in and gave him my stuff to purchase and when he was done he thanked me and winked and I just felt my downthere's going crazy because woah?! Since when do hot guys like him notice me? And most importantly, why?