April 27, 2014

SUNDAY 

Back to school I go. I woke up feeling tireder than anything. I've never felt like this before, I almost slept in 2 classes today. I was dead tired, and slowly I was mentally making a list of all the things I had to do when I could finally go home, and that list kept on growing as the day progressed. I honestly wasn't ready for this, with so many things going on at school, I feel like already we won't have enough time for anything. I finish school on June and the glorious month of May is starting this weekend. I have 2 weeks of June to attend till it's summer break, and the whole May is going to be confrences and standardized testing, already you can see that we're going to be very busy these next two months. I wonder how much stress it will bring on. 

I got back home, got some lunch and started away on all my assignments for school, and by the time I was done, it was dark outside. I'm just glad I'm staying on top of things, this is the way it should be. Organized and prepared, Always. Maybe it will be a good thing that everything is going so fast, so that maybe then the summer break will come by even faster and we'll all be spared. Oh and Prom was supposed to be this thursday but there was some talk at the end of the day saying it was cancelled. I hope it's not cancelled, but then again I do want to go see Spiderman 2 since they come out on the same day. 

I started my vegan diet today and I'm going to stick to it, I need to look presentable for the upcoming events of this month and the summer. I need to get in shape and look FLAWLESS. 

Honestly I can't believe I'm still writing this, I remember when I started it in January and look at me now, I honestly didn't think that I'd keep this up. I thought that I'd give up the first chance I got, but looking at this I now know that I can commit to something fully, even if it's just writing about my day.

Boy do I miss that beach right now.