May 28, 2014

WEDNESDAY

Almost the weekend! Tomorrow, I can be free because it's going to be the weekend, and I'm going to watch maleficent. 

Today was really fun, not at school though because I was like reeally sad in school because we had so much work and so little time to do it, it's like a joke now. We have so much work due next week, my schedule is so full because next week literally everything is due and it's like the last week before our exams start. So anyways, when I went home I spent some time with my family which was nice because I don't get to see them alot because I'm either doing schoolwork or they're super busy. I was nice to spend some quality time with them, we really connected.

Okay so today at school something really weird happened, one of the people I've been emailing about summer intern-programs came to my school and asked for me personally, I was honestly so terrified, because a) it was totally unprofessional and b) I had never met this person before in my life, plus it was really awkward because it was during school, so like if it was outside of sschool I would have been a little more relaxed and they didn't even tell me they were coming so it was like a slap in the face.

So anyways my day has been about family and education mainly, this is going to be routine for the next few weeks. since my exams and the last days of school are coming up. 

I did one of my quarter tests today, and I feel bad cause I cheated in it, but then again like the whole class cheated on this test, so it wasn't like I was the only one and it was something that I should have been able to ace without cheating because this subject is like so easy. It's just that i didn't have that much time to study with all that's been going on with other school projects and all that so it's just been really hectic. 

Like really, really hectic.