May 20, 2014

TUESDAY 

What a day filled with surprises and emotions. Today I was so tired, but I woke up to face the day much better than yesterday. I was prepared today and it was the last day for quizzes and tests for the week, thank the lord for that. Things are starting to pile up on top of each other and I need to regain control of the situation, I need to get organized. 

I had a test today which was honestly so easy, that the whole class took about 10 minutes to finish the test. That's how easy it was. I was so happy when I was done, a sense of relief and calm washed over me, I've had this feeling before, when you can finally cross a task off your list because you've been waiting so long for it to happen. 

I can honestly say that the next few weeks will be very hectic. With exams coming up and the year coming to an end, everything is being rushed and done as quick as possible and the words order and organization cease to exist during this time. Which means I have to get extra organized in order to stay on top of things. And once this little period of hecticness is over, we can finally welcome the summer with open arms and wide smiles. But for now, the main focus is to be as sharp as I can be and put as much effort and time into my works as much as possible. These are the last few days that may very well determine the future. 

Good luck to everybody.