June 30 2014

MONDAY

Today was ratchet, I had a good day. Being able to laugh every once in a while is a good thing because it helps you forget your problems and all your worries.

I went to the cafe to wait for my bestie, and so I was waiting at starbucks when a peice of my past walked in to Starbucks. Out of all the places, was the only thing I could think off. I used to have this crush on this boy 4 years ago, and the crush was like 2 years long until I finally gave up on him because it was obvious he didn't like me back and seeing him today, I don't know why but it brought adrenaline to my body and I was scared for some reason, scared that he would recognize me and I don't know why. 

Then I went to my besties house today and it was a great time hanging out with her and just being able to let go, se times in life you need to be a little flexible and let the good vibes roll in. Drama is unnecessary, yet a vital part in my life.

Threatening someone and holding something against them is never the way to go, you must always try to be understanding and cooperative. Partners need to understand the role of communication, without it they would fall apart. Also there is no need to make things bigger than they are, just to be clear, keep things nice and simple.

Life is so much nicer when you are in charge, there's no need to hassle because you are responsible for yourself, it's a big responsibility but it's one worth learning to take charge of. When I'm going to move out, I'm going to be anyone I can be, I don't have to listen to anyone dictating my life for me and that's the part I'm most excited about.

So all in all I had a good day, with more or less bumps along the way, but who doesn't have to face bumps every now and then?

Tomorrow is July, which means it's officially 15 days left till my 16th birthday!

And teen wolf tomorrow!