June 7, 2014

SATURDAY 

Well today did not go the way I planned in any way. I was supposed to spend the day at Drama Fest but I ended up not going because of some complications. So I thought, okay atleast this way I could study for my exams this week since i'd been so nonchalant about focusing on my studying. So I reviewed a bit for the first exam and managed to complete my notes, that was a good step. Then I decided that I should treat myself to a lunch out for writing notes. And so I went to the mall and spent 2 hours there just for food, the good thing about spending 2 hours in the mall is that I bought Alexa Chung's book: IT and I finaly found a choker. Yes, as some of you may know I have been dying to get a choker, and even though it's not exactly the way I wanted it to look like, it's still something. 

I used to wear chokers as a child, simply because it was the fashion and I used to wear candy necklaces and cute overalls, and this fashion sense is coming back and I'm actually glad that it is because those were the good days, fashion made sense back then, I'm not saying that it looks horrible now, oh lord no because I love fashion. I'm just saying that sometimes old school is better, I find retro clothing sassier and more classier. 

Basically I spent my day procrastinating like every other saturday, I'm actually starting to see a pattern here. Every week, I say that I'm going to study during the weekend, but when the weekend does rollover I begin to procrastinate and say that I'd do it the next day and then the next thing I know it's sunday. I kindof understand why I do this though and it's because I spend 9 hours for 7 days just working my 100% at school then I go home and try to finish my homework and I have to put 100% effort in to that as well, so by the time it's the weekend I just feel like doing nothing and relaxing because I feel so exhausted, and this is why teachers shouldn't assign homework at all, maybe once or twice a week would be fine but other than that, it should be a no no. 

Okay I have a confession, I've been obsessing over Jariana since yesterday, and they're just so cute and adorable and his australian accent, and he was 17 and she was 19 and yeh was too adorable for me to handle. I'm not a mushy person in general but Jariana has successfully caught me in their trap. Speaking of cute couples, I watched the first episode of Beauty and the Beast's new season and can I just say how much I wish that Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk are either a) dating in real life or b) Starring as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the 50 shades of grey movie, this couple. I have been with them through the start and I've grown in to their relationship since day 1 and I think that they should definetely get kids so we can see what they could look like, Yes I am at that point...

Anyways, tomorrow is going to be busy for me since I'm really going to have to go on study mode and study my ass off for my exams so I better get some sleep. xo