June 11 2014

WEDNESDAY

I had my first exam today, the real one where I actually left after I took it. I wasn't scared or nervous at all and because of that I think I flunked the exam. I just told myself that I had studied and solved at my best and there was nothing more that I can do. It was in gods hand whether I passed or failed, though I'm very curious to know.

So then I went back home and instead of studying for my chemistry final tomorrow, I watch the new episode of awkward, the season premiere of pretty little liars and a new show called chasing life which is amazing by the way and the whole plot is actually interesting, I am really excited about next week's episode because it seems like a show that you would continue no matter what and I recommend it to everyone. Also the new episode of awkward came out today and I feel like I really like this new season because with every episode I get a new inspirational idea and motivation about my senior year, MTV's awkward is making me look forward to my senior year and I love it.

After that I did some more studying and tried to grasp everything all at once. I heard that the exam was easy but honestly I'm scared, I want to walk in to that exam room confident and ready but at the same time I know that that won't happen. I've studied what I can and the rest I'm going to have to rely on my logic.

Then there's my theatre exam tomorrow which I haven't studied shit for because I was studying for chemistry. My theatre exam is to perform a vignette and memorize the scrip with no improv. I'm super scared because I could do improv but I don't think I can memorize it all by the time of the exam. Exam week is frustrating.

But atleast I'll have the weekend to cool off a little and study for my last 2 exams next week so I'm glad about that. It's going to give me a nice break before my long awaited summer break which makes it even more perfect.