February 25, 2014

TUESDAY 

I was so excited for today because I had tried to finish all my homework in my study hall period today and I did it, the reason I wanted to do that was so I could go home and watch my favorite tv show. Teen Wolf. And boy was it worth it, this week's episode was so good, my ovaries were exploding. #Stilesfinallygetslaid I was so excited and happy and so many emotions were running through me. I mean, dang boy it toook you long enough. 

I think that I am going to be under loads of pressure this weekend and week following because of the amount of tests and projects that I have due, It's crazy! I really hope I manage though because I really want to bring up my grades this quarter and I've been trying to put more effort in my work and doing things ahead of time to just be ready but I don't think that that's enough. I don't know what more I should do, actually scratch that, I do know what to do. I should be reviewing what I learned at home after school, but I don't do that because I'm too lazy and I want to watch my tv shows. Does that make me a bad student? Is that why I'm a B average student? I mean I try my best to participate in class, and I give in my homework on time, and I study for tests and quizzes but I think that my problem is studying for a test. I don't think I put enough effort into studying, but I think that it's just that I don't know how to study for tests. It isn't like there is a handbook that shows you how to study and pass a test successufully. Is there? Not that I've heard of anyways. So that's where my problem lies, I don't study hard enough, maybe I should set goals for that? 

I've been thinking about my life outside of school and how to develop it so that I am adapting to adult life from now. I might as well try from now since I'll be graduating in 2 years. I've learned to get groceries for myself and manage money and budgets, I'm also learning how to cook.. it seems to be going interesting. I've always been this secretly mature person that no one understood, I mean if I want to be proffessional I can, but when I'm with my friends I act my age. Sometimes though, you get mixed up between the two. I take school as if it's work, that's how I think of it in my head, I go to work every morning and I come home and do more work. I think that thinking in that way helps, atleast for me it does, I think it helps me accept my responsibilities at school more and my responsibilities at home as well. 

Spring Break is almost here and I cannot wait for it, tanning on the beach and beautiful weather, now that's my type of holiday. I cannot wait to be on vacation and tanning under the hot yellow sun, on hot beach sand, my skin on a soft towel and I'm wearing a tight bathing suit and applying tanning oil every 30 minutes. Oh how I wish it would come sooner! But of course before the vacation comes lots of work and busyness, I have to hand in my projects, do my tests and hand everything in before I start thinking about the beach and my vacation. 

This friday is days away and I have been avoiding thinking about it because I'm superstitious that way but secretely i have been really excited. I have also been buttering up my dad so that I can drag him out on the weekend to buy me that pink polaroid camera I've wanted and the pink beats pill, these two things I have been dying to get and I really hope I get them by this weekend. I'm not spoiled or anything, but I think I've deserved it, I've been working hard lately and I've been doing my duties so why shouldn't I be rewarded with something nice, right?