April 20, 2014

SUNDAY 

HAPPY EASTER! I would have never thought that today would take the turn that it did. So much happened. For instance I caught up to all my tv shows, and I was so happy because I had been trying to do that for 2 weeks, and I finally did it. It's a relief really, to be caught up. It feels like I'm in control of my life again. 

I went to my friend's house and it was super cool hanging out with my friends today. I needed their company. As sappy as it may seem, we watched the sunset and it was nice being able to relax with them. I really do love my friends, because they're always there for me. My dad got angry at me because I didn't tell him I left, that is so childish. I mean I told my mom and I'm 15 for Pete's sake. It's not like I'm not responsible. 

I feel like these days, it's all about the future now. As weird as it may seem, life is going great for me and I'm afraid that it's all going to end. I want my days to keep getting better and I don't want to make any wrong choices that may effect that. I just want my days to keep getting better, is that too much to ask for? 

I am sick of being called stereotypical, so sick of people judging each other just because they can. People can judge so easily, for example everyday I am judged by the way I look. People think that just because I'm dressed a certain way that I'm rude, or because I have a straight face that I must be a bitch with a horrible personality. There is judgement everywhere but can't we resist the urge? I try everyday to do this. I'm not saying that I'm perfect but I avoid judging the gays, the lesbians, and using the word faggot, I avoid, judging religions, or people, or anything. As hard as I can. Even by just looking at someone, I try smiling instead of staring. It's healthier that way. 

Enough of the emotional shit. I wanna live in a place where Unicorns exist, and mermaids are real. I want to make that happen. Because that is happiness. and that is GREATNESS.