29. Is this the end?

((One week, two updates.... I'm happy..... But I don't thing after reading this you stay smiling.... Sorry for making your eyes sweating these days.....

No more talking.... lets go for the story....))

Song for this chapter

Spaces - one direction

(Harry’s POV)

I can’t remember what I did or said to Ruth. I was so furious when I heard the conversation. How can she hide something so big from me? I thought she trusted me and all these incidences doubt about my early proposal to her.

With a questioning mind I walked alone the beach. Only the sound of waves disturbed me. Returning home is far too away from my mind. So I went on walking till I found a big rock and sat. A dim light comes from our bedroom. She’s still awake. Neither of us can sleep after what happened previously. How can we face each other again? I want to say sorry to her. What I did was clearly wrong. She wanted to protect my happiness but it didn’t last long enough. I planned to take her to show some wonderful places before my tour but she has already planned one for herself. How can I bear this? Yes, she said that she’s not complaining when I’m on tour, but we always announce the date’s way before it starts. I’m angry not because she’s leaving but for not informing me about the whole trip. Returning to England is okey, but India!? How can I let her go alone? I don’t trust her colleagues as well. Those boys won’t look after her. I’m sure of that. But she said Zoe is in the team. Hope they‘ll go along. At least I can trust Zoe.

The conversation with myself didn’t end for a long time. It’s almost early in the morning. I saw the lazy sun trying to appear from the far horizon. A new day but my mind is still haunted from the old memories.

Let’s talk to Ruth and settle this out. I shouldn’t have let my anger get her little mind. She’s too delicate to handle my uncontrollable anger. Last night I saw how happy she was but that phone call changed her entire mood. I made it worse by scaring her off with my stupid judgments. There should be a reason for her to go to India. It’s her job but why is she so eager to go there when she knows I clearly disapprove this?

I start walking back to the house. Anyway she’s leaving in the afternoon so I have time to talk with her and settle things. I crossed the road and climbed the stairs to the back porch. The sliding door to our room is closed but it’s not locked. I slowly opened expecting Ruth lying on the bed. It’s been few hours we were being apart but I missed her so much. The thin layers of white curtains were flying because of the wind. I parted it to get a clear picture of the room and her, but the room was empty. The bed was neatly arranged and the room was filled with soothing aroma. I walked to the living room, and then to the front garden. The whole place is isolated; this weird calmness brought me a worried feeling.

‘Where’s everybody?’

Two cars are parked in the front garage. One’s mine and the other belong to Gemma, but where’s everybody?

‘Good morning, little brother.’

Gemma called me from behind.

‘Hey… mmm… where were you?’ my voice sounded dull but manages to let out the words.

‘I’m the one to ask that from you!’

‘I went for a walk in the beach.’ How can I tell Gemma about the argument?

‘Are you guy’s okey? I know what happened between you two Harry.’ She smiled sincerely.

So Ruth has told her. They’ve become best friends over the couple of days so why not.

We walked slowly in the big garden.

‘yeah, I guess’ my answer is serious because even I’m not sure where we are standing at this moment.

‘Harry, these relationships have their ups and downs but it makes you two stronger. So hold on to her. She’s someone you can’t live without. I can feel it because see… you are already missing her.’

She smiled at me once again. As a sister she gives me the best advices all the time. And she’s right. I’m already missing her. The eagerness becomes more imperative when I hear her name.

‘Where is she Gemma? She’s not in the room. I want to say sorry. What I did was wrong. Now only I figured that out.’

‘She wanted to keep you happy all the time Hazz. She did all the hard work planning your party. It’s so upsetting to hear her leave but it’s her job. She loves her job as you love yours. Believe me, she never wanted to leave you like this but there are some things you cannot change because it all happens for a reason. May be this is a test for you guys to check your love.’

Gemma’s right. I was a coward. Yelling at Ruth was never the answer. She didn’t do anything bad to deserve such rudeness. I must find her and beg for her forgiveness. I can’t lose her.

‘Gem, thanks for helping me out here. I’ll see you later. I have to meet Ruth before she leaves.’

I kissed her cheek and turned to go back but she caught my arm and stopped me.

‘Guess you’re too late Harry.’

‘What do you mean?’ I was confused.

‘She already left. I’m sure she has already left the country as well.’

The surrounding was dead silence.

‘But she was supposed to leave in the evening!!!’ I screamed while clenching my fingers so hard. Why did she leave so early?

‘Zoe came early in the morning to pick her up. Ruth said she has nothing left here so that she booked an early flight. You should have seen her Harry. She was scatted into pieces.’ Gemma’s face has no mood. She’s missing her friend and she’s worried about our relationship.

Those words made my heart bleeds. I made her miserable all on her birthday. Such a horrible present from her lover.

I tried to call her, e-mailed her, even posted a private message on G+ but nothing worked. Once I suffered because I thought I might not find her forever but then… I found her; fell in love with all of her little things and was lucky enough to make her mine. But in the next second I lost her for my shitty egotistical mindset.

Why do I feel like I lost her forever this time? That I won’t be able to see her lovely angelic smile again? Why do I feel that I let lose my one and only chance to be with her?

((Vote and comment.. I love ya comments......))