23. New Home

((Hey guys..... how are you? I didn't write Harry's ideas for a long time so here you go..... And It's kinda short but who cares.... do enjoy the story and let me know if there's anything wrong with it. I might be not updating for 2 weeks but I'm not sure about that. We got our vacation time, school holidays for our new year festival. most of you guys dont know about my culture so ya.. okey in short, Annually we celebrate April 13 and 14 as our new year. It's like Christmas... kinda... but not dedicated to any particular god.

so thats enough of my talk.... enjoy.... ))

(Harry's POV)

I never thought of proposing to Ruth this quickly, but I couldn't resist the fact that her insecurity. Though she didn't show it to me or others, I felt her inner heart crying for protection. Once she told me about her parents and how they looked after her. She never had the doubt of going anywhere, because she knew that her parents were there to protect her. I know that she was happy with me and she's well established with her wealth. But I wanted her to give the feeling that there is someone standing beside her as a protector. Both of us never into labelling things but this is important. Engagement is something more meaningful to life. It's a life assurance and I wanted Ruth to feel that. And yes, I want her to be mine.

When she said yes last night, I felt like winning the whole world. Her smile gave me energy. Now she knows I'm always watching her. She can be free again. She's delicate but previous events made her heart a solid rock. I want her to enjoy the life once more.

That's why I planned all this. I want to make sure everything goes perfect. And it went well. I was too busy for last few days and I saw her concern looks. But she never questioned me. She gave me my space. I never thought I could find a girl like her. I bought the ring long time ago but waited for the right time. Then I got the call from mom, and I had a chat with Ruth about this and then only I knew it's the time. So I talked to a friend of mine and found this beautiful beach house just for her. London is a busy place and everyone is looking for us. We both love there but I want to spend more quality time with her. That's' why I choose California. Lots of celebrities live here so no one will bother to sneak around. We can start a new life here. As a family. WOW..... that a big word crammed with responsibilities.

'Haz ?' Ruth was standing next to me. I didn't feel sleepy so after a shower I got to the balcony of the master bedroom where I can feel the beach which was soothing. I can smell the saltiness. Two beach chairs were laid off on the dock.

'Yes twinkle?' She was wearing a ripped short and a see through white shirt showing off her pink bra. She looked so lovely after having a nap. Her fuzzy hair always brings richness to her perfect unpainted face.

Ruth sat on my lap as I asked her to do so.

'Why?' She looked at me. But I didn't get the question so stared at her.

'I know this house doesn't belong to your parents. Why did you buy such a large house Harry? I know it's not any of my business to ask as it's yours.' I played with her fingers while listening to her question. The ring was perfect for her hand. Her hand brings more brightness to the ring.

'What do you mean my business, love? Every simple thing in my life belongs to you too. And second of all, I want to spend my whole life with you in this lovely house. Buying a house is essential for a couple,  I think.'

'But you already have one, Harry.'

'Hm... thats true. But now on, it's just a house while this becomes my home.' I send my hands around her waist and pulled towards me.

'But neither one of us can stay here.'

'We'll sell your apartment and you can settle here. You can ask the NG for a transfer.'

She was shocked. But I really want her to live here.

'Twinkle, we won't be staying here all day long. I have tours while you have your trips. You can use my London house when you need it, but I want this to be our home. One day we can have a proper family here.' I felt like I was losing the battle, because when I started proving only I realized that my idea was not so practical.

Ruth was silent for a while.

'You're right Harry. You have been thinking about this so seriously and yes you are right. We're always busy so this will be the best place to call home. And I like your idea about proper family.' She squeezed my nose lightly. She was happy with my whole idea. That's a good sign.

'Speaking of family... mom and Gem will be here tomorrow morning.' The tension was back. But suddenly it dropped.

'Mmmm... Harry.... What about the food? I'm not good with cooking you know that.' She looked adorable. I want to kiss her right now.

'Chef Harry is always at your service ma'm.' I slowly got up and kissed her. Her body felt relaxed and I was glad that she's fine.

'Harry... Let's go to the beach? Please? Please?' She got up and pulled my hand like a kid asking for her dad to come play with her.

So I got up and just climbed down the stairs which is connected to the room balcony and the front pouch to the beach. If you walk thought the correct road it will be a long, so this is the easiest way to go to the beach. When we got to the road Ruth let go of my hand and ran to the beach while crossing the road without even checking. I was scared to death for her sudden movement, because a speedy car just passed her as she stepped to the other side. I forgot to breath but then she was safe. So, I came to a conclusion that she had a dream of living in a beach house because she never asked me to sell this house or anything. When we first arrived here I saw her eyes sparkling with joy. She ran into every room and checked every balcony. I know she loves to experience scenic beauty. But I didn't know she had a dream of living by the sea. Until now.  

Ruth didn't even bother to look back, just stepped in to the sea. I can see her face filled with enthusiasm. This is what I wanted from her and for her. I slowly walk behind her and finally ran towards the sea and grabbed her. We both fell in to the sea with a big splash.

((how is it.... not gonna talk much... heheheh see ya soon my candyz...))