22. Surprise Surprise

((Wow... I wrote it... and the chapter is full of surpirses..... and it's long..... wow.... I'm simply amazed..... hope you like it enjoy.... BDW I did'nt check grammer and spellings. cuz i'm in a hurry. but I'll check it later and make the corrections...))

(Ruth’s POV)

‘Ruth where are you?’

I love to spend my weekends outdoor, walking and exploring new things. So as it's a Saturday I thought of having my breakfast outside, alone. It makes me relaxe my soul and body. Harry's attending to an urgent meeting so I guess it’s a good time to spend the day like this. But here’s Harry calling me. He can’t stay a mere second without my presence.

‘I came out Curly. Why?’ I was walking down the road when I found this small coffee shop. And with the thought of having my breakfast here I ordered their special for today’s breakfast.

‘I want to meet you babes. Where are you now?’

‘I’m at this small coffee shop few blocks away from the apartment.’

‘Okey. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.’ He’s in a big hurry and I'm clueless why he wants to meet me. Well… he said he’s going to join me for dinner because he’s having a busy schedule. But all of a sudden he’s running for me.

The black coffee I’m having is truly amazing. It gives me the boost I need for the day. I got a seat outside the shop and the cold morning breeze gives me more pleasure. I don’t mind the coldness in the air because I like it. I watched the people moving around and what they do with their families and friends. That’s when I remembered the meeting, with Harrys’ family.

I’m sure that they are going to be very nice people like Harry himself. I know a lot about Harry’s personal life and gossips and that’s what all the fans do to get to know about their celebrity crush. But as I’m really involved with his life, I can’t just go along with the gossips. What if they don’t like me? What if they want to know about my past? I’m not afraid of reveling my past because that’s what I am and that’s what helped me to find my success. What If they don’t like my appearance? I know all the parents wiling to see a very beautiful, slim girl for their son’s and I’m not in that category. Especially Harry's a celebrity they expect more. What if-

‘Good morning beautiful.’ Harry interrupted my Q and A session and I’m glad he did that. Or I might turn into a crazy person.

‘Hey.’ I smiled and he gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

‘You were in a deep thought Ruth. What were you thinking?’ Oh gosh… So he wants to know what was questioning myself about?

‘Nothing much. Just random office stuff.’ My answer satisfied him.

‘Oh… okey…’ he looked at me with his gorgeous green eyes and then asked the waiter for a fruit juice. I saw some people looking at us. But Harry didn’t pay attention on them but me. He holds my hand which was resting on the table.

‘So baby… what's this sudden appearance all about ?’ I'm curious to know.

‘Oh ya.. that…’ and he checked his phone and tapped for a while and put it inside the pocket.

‘Right… I thought we should get some free time.’ Harry said smiling.

‘Armm… I thought we are already having that time…?!?!’ I have no idea what’s he talking about.

‘Yes we are baby doll. But I thought we need more privacy.’ And he just looked around to show me that all the eyes are on us.

‘Ah…. Okey? So what’s on your mind?’